Sandra Garlick (3 Viewers)

J

Jack Griffin

One would assume however, regardless of anything, this consultation is only about trivia such as whether we hang pictures of Keith Houchen up in the foyers.

Let's face it, Britain doesn't generally do 'interesting' for stadiums designs, do they, and if I asked for one like Le Havre's, I suspect I'd be even more disappointed than when the picture of Houchen turns out to be a pulsating cock modern art installation, spilling out lager to the punters below from its tip!

View attachment 3101

View attachment 3102

In that case it isn't a 'design consultation' it is a sop, but we know that don't we..

sop noun

1a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met:

ccfc_Tom

I still doubt its happening. Seems like just panicking council into selling ricoh. the time its taking to get anything done has been ridiculous, IF it is going to be built we'll surely be in northampton for the 5 years at least.

skybluetony176

when they have a confirmed purchase of some land fit for development i'll start taking them serious. depending on the location of that land will decide whether i'm interested or not.

my gut feeling is it's yet another bluff.

pusbccfc

Box stadium with a terrace/safe standing behind the goal.

@richh87

THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN GIVEN A FAKE JOB.

Read up on her - she is a massive self publicist. Even does seminars on how to market yourself on the cheap / free.

The stadium will not happen - and even if it did then it won't be in Coventry so who cares!

Just another smokescreen. Where do SISU find these people?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shmmeee

THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN GIVEN A FAKE JOB.

Read up on her - she is a massive self publicist. Even does seminars on how to market yourself on the cheap / free.

The stadium will not happen - and even if it did then it won't be in Coventry so who cares!

Just another smokescreen. Where do SISU find these people?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I noticed Demarco Solicitors being quite a prominent sponsor since the move as well.

Got to treat it as if it's real though.

My wish list:

- City center
- stands close to pitch
- easy to reduce capacity and keep atmosphere
- fuck off MK style seats
- view pitch from concourse (a la MK)
- corners filled in please

quinn1971

Well I noticed Demarco Solicitors being quite a prominent sponsor since the move as well.

Got to treat it as if it's real though.

My wish list:

- City center
- stands close to pitch
- easy to reduce capacity and keep atmosphere
- fuck off MK style seats
- view pitch from concourse (a la MK)
- corners filled in please

At least we've still got our sense of humour . I've just looked at a twitter feed by shane O'connor about the new ground and somebody's asked " will there be sauce stations" priceless

luwalla

here's one bit of crucial advice i can giver her about building a new stadium.. and i reckon it should be right at the top of her 'wish list'

1 - land to build it!

davebart

Presumably as a solicitor ie NOT someone in the design industry - she is not going to be asking fundamantal questions about size and orientation etc. It will be little things to 'personalise' it for Cov fans like having a sky blue stripe on the curtains in the bar.

italiahorse

Presumably as a solicitor ie NOT someone in the design industry - she is not going to be asking fundamantal questions about size and orientation etc. It will be little things to 'personalise' it for Cov fans like having a sky blue stripe on the curtains in the bar.

.... and if you disagree with her you can expect a letter

ccfcway

"As a supporter, it has been very difficult to see the club playing outside the region and the new stadium plans are vital in getting Coventry City back in the Coventry area. I am also here in a very neutral capacity"

er, thats not "neutral", thats the SISU line

mark_ccfc

Some advice on the stadium size Sandra.

1. Small enough to fit up Tim Fishers jacksy.
2. Large enough so that when the Coventry fans stick it there, it will make his eyes water.

GaryPendrysEyes

Sisu are nothing but transparent.

A talking shop to waste some time, tread some water, around the pretence of a new ground.
Is anyone really gullible enough to fall for this crap? Will any fans really join this consultative group?

Monners

Sisu are nothing but transparent.

A talking shop to waste some time, tread some water, around the pretence of a new ground.
Is anyone really gullible enough to fall for this crap? Will any fans really join this consultative group?

Couldn't agree more. It is almost amusing now, the level of contempt that supporters are treated with. Could be compared with a pantomine - well it is almost Christmas I suppose!

torchomatic

Shame she wasn't around a few years ago, the smell of "Garlick" may have stopped the vampires at ACL from bleeding us dry.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

She'd go up in my estimation no end if she conducted a forum, listened to the fans this time in her role, and reported back to SISU that the ideal stadium already existed, just off the A444; and they should get themselves back there whilst they still had a slither of a fan base left. And if they didn't listen, resign her role as untenable. Over to you, Ms Garlick....

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Shame she wasn't around a few years ago, the smell of "Garlick" may have stopped the vampires at ACL from bleeding us dry.

Amusing japery doesn't mask your tiresome monotone. The Ricoh gave us almost division-topping facilities for the cost of Bell and Wood's wages per season. If you think ACL bled us 'dry'; then you're delusional

italiahorse

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by italiahorse From information provided by Sisue.
It will be 12,000 to start with and expand to 20,000.
They are too scared to tell us.

Bollocks why are you boring us with lies?

In view of TF quoting the capacity as above at last nights shareholders meeting do you finally accept you know fcuk all?

Matty_CCFC

Been told she is a genuine supporter, does not go to away games and been as a guest to Sixfields a few times.
Not a massive SISU fan from what I hear.
One thing I can confirm, she is very good at what she does.

RoboCCFC90

She'd go up in my estimation no end if she conducted a forum, listened to the fans this time in her role, and reported back to SISU that the ideal stadium already existed, just off the A444; and they should get themselves back there whilst they still had a slither of a fan base left. And if they didn't listen, resign her role as untenable. Over to you, Ms Garlick....

As a fan you would hope Ms Garlick will do as much as she can to emphasise to Tim Fisher and Sisu that the fans want to be back at the Ricoh.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

As a fan you would hope Miss Garlick will do as much as she can to emphasise to Tim Fisher and Sisu that the fans want to be back at the Ricoh.

I would expect nothing else. And as an obviously intelligent woman, I would also like to think that - by now - she'll have asked the question as to why freehold of the Ricoh is everything, and why long-leasehold with access to all football-related, or SISU inspired revenues just won't cut it. And I'd like to think that she starts off this new role by conveying that to those who have wondered, but never had a candid reply

RoboCCFC90

I would expect nothing else. And as an obviously intelligent woman, I would also like to think that - by now - she'll have asked the question as to why freehold of the Ricoh is everything, and why long-leasehold with access to all football-related, or SISU inspired revenues just won't cut it. And I'd like to think that she starts off this new role by conveying that to those who have wondered, but never had a candid reply

That's is not her reponsibility though MMM, Ms Garlick's role is to consult with the fans on design and special features of Lego Land, I would suggest to Ms Garlick happily that she provide the opinion of the fans that we only want to be at the Ricoh, but anything more I doubt will be possible.

torchomatic

torchomatic

She didn't sound too convincing this morning. Kept going on about how "neutral" she was. The Ricoh, it seems, is not in her remit.

As a fan you would hope Ms Garlick will do as much as she can to emphasise to Tim Fisher and Sisu that the fans want to be back at the Ricoh.

RoboCCFC90

She didn't sound too convincing this morning. Kept going on about how "neutral" she was. The Ricoh, it seems, is not in her remit.

Of course it isn't but I am sure many fans will make the point known that it's the Ricoh in their opinion or nothing else.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

As are you if you believe paying £1.3M a year didn't damage the club financially.

It didn't 'bleed us dry'; it's entirety was less than 10% of sum we entered administration owing.

And if the entirety of our debt had been the rental sum, then it'd have been much harder for SISU to orchestrate the administration prices in the way they did, as their advantage over the other bidders wouldn't have so profound

letsallsingtogether

20,000 maximum shows they are committed to keeping us in the lower leagues even MK Dons have more ambition then us FFS.

Users who are viewing this thread