Sandra Garlick (1 Viewer)

skybluefred

The Ricoh will do fine for me. What I want are new OWNERS the sooner the better.

RPHunt

I have been to a game. Quite a lot. But the amount going to sixfields show how unified our fanbase is.

Sorry, I was probably a bit harsh. The amount going to Sixfields is 6 to 7% of the fanbase when SISU took over - that seems pretty unified to me.

The apparent disunity on here is down to a very few posters that continually try to excuse SISU or blame someone else for the total clusterfuck they have made of the club. Probably the same people you stand or sit behind and hear them whinging about something regardless of the performance or enjoyment experienced by the vast majority of the fans.

blend

NW I remember you getting stroppy in another thread about 18k capacity you kept quoting. Now we're all suddenly quoting other figures.

Can we all just stop discussing a fictional stadium. The reason the figures and locations will keep changing is - it don't exist. It's Timmy's little play thing to help him reach his end game. Forget it. I hope Garlick gets the coverage she desires for being part of this awful sham.

Noggin

How long does it take to increase the size of a stadium? how much will the capacity be lowered during this time? it seems suicidal to build a 12k stadium, have a good season in league 1, get promoted suddenly there is 17k people who want to come and we have to lower the capacity to say 9k for that season. So just as we have the most demand we have the least seats. The whole thing is ridiculous on every level and I don't belive for a second this is actually their plan, nore do I belive they would find the investors if it was their plan. There is a massive chance of failure and you'd have to be stupid to invest in it.

bigfatronssba

A 12k stadium (11200 after segregation) last season would have meant around 10k fans would have missed the bigger league games, costing the club around £150k. A significant amount we are told.

A 12k stadium would also prevented over 21k people seeing cup games. At £5 a ticket that's £105k.

So last season (pretty crap season as well remember), a 12k shed would have created £250k-£255k in lost revenue for the club (revenue is the key to success remember).

They haven't really thought this bullshit story through.

ecky

A 12k stadium (11200 after segregation) last season would have meant around 10k fans would have missed the bigger league games, costing the club around £150k. A significant amount we are told.

A 12k stadium would also prevented over 21k people seeing cup games. At £5 a ticket that's £105k.

So last season (pretty crap season as well remember), a 12k shed would have created £250k-£255k in lost revenue for the club (revenue is the key to success remember).

Great ambition from Sisu not?

stupot07

The flip side is demand would be greater than supply and they could increase prices to negate loss of revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

@richh87

I think that they've proposed a crap stadium to get people to pressure the Council.

I'd rather the council didn't spend our tax money by gifting these vultures a stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

I think that they've proposed a crap stadium to get people to pressure the Council.

I'd rather the council didn't spend our tax money by gifting these vultures a stadium.

Good point, well made.

Users who are viewing this thread