Sandra Garlick (1 Viewer)

mark_ccfc

Will apparently be working with the fans (what is left of them) to build a wonderful new stadium.

Are you going to give her some advice or am I?

skybluetony176

i think RFC has a few idea's

1) it must be in Northampton.

2) it must look like Sixfields, incuding the baqueting area's

3) it must be best part empty.

RoboCCFC90

Will apparently be working with the fans (what is left of them) to build a wonderful new stadium.

Are you going to give her some advice or am I?

Point me in the right direction to give Ms Garlick my opinion please.

RFC

i think RFC has a few idea's

1) it must be in Northampton.

2) it must look like Sixfields, incuding the baqueting area's

3) it must be best part empty.

More like a modern 'Highfield Road' with good atmosphere, than like the 'soulless' Ricoh, PLEASE!

RoboCCFC90

More like a modern 'Highfield Road' with good atmosphere, than like the 'soulless' Ricoh, PLEASE!

No doubting the atmosphere at Highfield Road was a lot better compared to the Ricoh.

wingy

I wonder If with quite an unusual Surname ,whether she's related to the Old construction company that were based near Hearsall Common ,Maybe they could put a Quote In ,In fact IIRC they Used to maintain HR 1

RPHunt

There is a chap in a town in Sussex whose job it is to go through the town and collect 'the dung from the steed of the reigning monarch'. I suspect he is busier these days than Ms Garlick will ever be.

ajsccfc

Dear Mrs/Ms Garlick I would like a big comfy seat and vendors bringing me food to my seat and my own parking space and be able to get out quickly and also a scalextric and some transformers I've been really good this year special xxx

runner

Surely rather than consultation ... the important thing here is to BUY some land and consult with fans if needs be DURING that process, not consult now and delay even more our return to Coventry ... or should I say cynically stall more and more until the council give the Ricoh away ???

New stadium will NEVER happen.

xxccfcxx

No doubting the atmosphere at Highfield Road was a lot better compared to the Ricoh.

But in those days we were playing the likes of Arsenal Man Utd etc

Remember when we played Wimbledon ,Luton etc in front of 8000.

I dont recall Highfield being much of an atmosphere then.

Its not the Ricoh ,its the circumstances

Bugsy

RoboCCFC90

I agree that a lot to do with the atmosphere was the competetion we were playing but generally the atmosphere has dipped since being at the Ricoh IMO.

wingy

Yes I'd say both have to get to a certian % full before they become Conscious .

wingy

JS26504706-6102433.jpg
HERE SHE IS , I HATE TO DEBASE THE CONVO BUT SHE'S A BIT OF A HONEY:p

AJB1983

Can't believe she is doing this as she's on committee for sky blues in community (ha!) and formers players association, which I'm pretty sure condemns the fact CCFC have moved and would not support a new stadium.
This whole idea of a new ground is pathetic.

RoboCCFC90

Garlick eh? Something doesn't smell quite right about this.....

**WM get's coat and leaves**

Could be worse she could be a Darlek! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

In other news...let's be positive about this. We're not going back to the Ricoh. Unless one of us wins millions and millions on the Euromillions and has a moment of madness on throwing it all away, we're not going back to the Ricoh.

If they're going to build a new stadium (and I know that's a massive 'if'), shouldn't we be happy that someone like this, a lifelonf CCFC fan, is heading up this particular forum?

WM

Users who are viewing this thread