Sam McCallum (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Wasn't his biggest fan in league 1 .. I appreciate many liked him .. but by all accounts had a good year last year and is improving .

It's a whatever .. I trust the manager kind of thing with me this

Grendel

Wasn't his biggest fan in league 1 .. I appreciate many liked him .. but by all accounts had a good year last year and is improving .

It's a whatever .. I trust the manager kind of thing with me this

I think he was unfairly criticised he’s a more than capable player at this level

no_loyalty

Lol you keep on saying he is PROBABLY or APPARENTLY going to one of the top teams in Germany.

Has it happened? Really not factual at all.

TBF he was linked with a loan move to Dortmund in May, but seems to have gone a bit quiet so who knows?

GeorgeBoateng1980

Don't mind Sam, but I'm afraid we've outgrown him. We want to improve on last year and he isn't the LB for us; I would be much happier if what I heard about Abdul-Rahman Baba joining on a permanent basis come to fruition.

Monty

Don't mind Sam, but I'm afraid we've outgrown him. We want to improve on last year and he isn't the LB for us; I would be much happier if what I heard about Abdul-Rahman Baba joining on a permanent basis come to fruition.
He is under contract with Chelsea for another year or so though, so there would be a fee I guess?

KenilworthSkyBlue

He is under contract with Chelsea for another year or so though, so there would be a fee I guess?

I think he's actually under contract until 2024 as he signed a new 3-year extension last summer.

Looking at who he's linked with it's highly unlikely he'd ever come here. I'd imagine his wage demands are far beyond what we could ever meet anyway.

SlowerThanPlatt

I think he's actually under contract until 2024 as he signed a new 3-year extension last summer.

Looking at who he's linked with it's highly unlikely he'd ever come here. I'd imagine his wage demands are far beyond what we could ever meet anyway.

Ghanasoccernet at it again, between Reading and Rennes who are in the Europa League season 😂

GeorgeBoateng1980

The source is normally pretty bang on with these, I think with our Chelsea link and being a more attractive footballing outfit than Reading could play to our favour.

Yorkshire SB

Not sure this is true. Was one of our better players first year in the champ. He’s got all the ingredients for me, strong, athletic, competitive, and a capable defender. Hamstring injury affected his progress last season, but by all accounts did well when he played.
Don’t love the idea of having him as a loan, mind.

Torquay Sky Blue

Maatsen had massively improved over last season and I predict will keep doing so. I was at Fulham where he ripped them apart at times. Big loss to lose him and as for Mcallum as his replacement, I see this as a backward step for us and him considering he left us to enhance his career

Users who are viewing this thread