Sam mccallum (1 Viewer)

PVA

Fucking hell, you're tying yourself up in knots.

You seem to think it's Championship Manager and that every one with the position AMC needs to be the same player with the same attributes.

It's pretty staggering that you don't seem to grasp that different types of player can play in the same position.

Liquid Gold

You seem to think it's Championship Manager and that every one with the position AMC needs to be the same player with the same attributes.

It's pretty staggering that you don't seem to grasp that different types of player can play in the same position.
And you seem to think its FIFA and you just stick the pace player us front so you can sprint past the defenders. Do a quick skill move then slot it in.

I'm suggesting we play players in their positions as we're going to have a very long season so fitness and injuries are going to be a factor.

Also that isn't how Football Manager works. There are literally dozens of player types and attires for different positions.

Evo1883

Popped to dad's, had a brew... Still arguing
giphy.gif

PVA

And you seem to think its FIFA and you just stick the pace player us front so you can sprint past the defenders. Do a quick skill move then slot it in.

I'm suggesting we play players in their positions as we're going to have a very long season so fitness and injuries are going to be a factor.

Also that isn't how Football Manager works. There are literally dozens of player types and attires for different positions.

That's why I said championship manager and not football manager.

You literally cannot seem to read. I suggest you actually read what I write rather than just typing in a frothy rage before you've digested what I said.

So many times you've put words in my mouth or jumped to conclusions because you seemingly struggle with comprehension.

Can't be arsed with arguing with you anymore, you're either clueless about football or just unable to read what I write.

I'm looking forward to bumping this in the future.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Samo

I swear some people want this forum to just be a group of people that say "Well done MR" and that's it.

We can discuss tactics and team selection, we can't discuss potential transfers and we're not allowed to talk about how a game is going, who is performing well and poorly in that game.

What are you talking about????

Liquid Gold

That's why I said championship manager and not football manager.

You literally cannot seem to read. I suggest you actually read what I write rather than just typing in a frothy rage before you've digested what I said.

So many times you've put words in my mouth or jumped to conclusions because you seemingly struggle with comprehension.

Can't be arsed with arguing with you anymore, you're either clueless about football or just unable to read what I write.

I'm looking forward to bumping this in the future.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Championship Manager is just an earlier iteration of Football Manager. I can read what you're saying, I'm just extending your logic to look at different solutions. If you are genuinely incapable of seeing how that happens then fair play to you. Must be a nice simple world.

Liquid Gold

What are you talking about????
Just frustrating on here when there are a load of politics arguments it's "why can't we talk football" then when there are disagreements about the football its "why don't we just let Robins decide". The whole point of this site is to discuss CCFC, if we just "let mR decide" what is the point of it, read the match report and get on with your day.

Samo

Just frustrating on here when there are a load of politics arguments it's "why can't we talk football" then when there are disagreements about the football its "why don't we just let Robins decide". The whole point of this site is to discuss CCFC, if we just "let mR decide" what is the point of it, read the match report and get on with your day.

And I was frustrated by endless pages of shite about where Giles could or could not play on a thread about McCallum! Hence my remark.

Liquid Gold

And I was frustrated by endless pages of shite about where Giles could or could not play on a thread about McCallum! Hence my remark.
So instead of steering the conversation towards McCallum you just thought you'd shut it down. I think it's moved on to Giles as we all know McCallum, have already discussed the transfer and the biggest mystery of it is what this means to Giles.

The answer to the mystery by the way is player rotation not chucking him about the team.

Samo

So instead of steering the conversation towards McCallum you just thought you'd shut it down. I think it's moved on to Giles as we all know McCallum, have already discussed the transfer and the biggest mystery of it is what this means to Giles.

The answer to the mystery by the way is player rotation not chucking him about the team.

Jesus, you'd think from the reaction on here that people had suggested that Giles should double glaze the Shard or thatch the roof of St. Andrews!
All anyone has suggested is that he MIGHT be an option behind the striker, in certain circumstances, late in games, if we were stuck and not as a starter!
I think there are some folks in need of either a BJ or anger management.

Frostie

For the last few years in Wolves academy he’s been playing as a wing back.

Correct.
Wolves want Giles to develop to be a wing back. As such, they insisted he went to a team that would primarily utilise him as a wing back.

I think people forget he isn't our player.

Liquid Gold

Jesus, you'd think from the reaction on here that people had suggested that Giles should double glaze the Shard or thatch the roof of St. Andrews!
All anyone has suggested is that he MIGHT be an option behind the striker, in certain circumstances, late in games, if we were stuck and not as a starter!
I think it’s more of a reaction to people on this forum constantly suggesting plays switch positions.

Maybe he will play there late on when chasing a game but the discussion came up becauses it wa suggested that McCallum had been signed to play Giles further forward.

The only people that need fellating but their anger management councillor are those that can’t talk football without deciding it’s an attack on them personally. Chill the fuck out.

Samo

I think it’s more of a reaction to people on this forum constantly suggesting plays switch positions.

Maybe he will play there late on when chasing a game but the discussion came up becauses it wa suggested that McCallum had been signed to play Giles further forward.

The only people that need fellating but their anger management councillor are those that can’t talk football without deciding it’s an attack on them personally. Chill the fuck out.

So you think people should not discuss players switching positions? I'm confused; I thought you were advocating open discussion?
And I'm more than chilled... after the last 10 pages I'm not far off asleep, which was my original point.

Liquid Gold

So you think people should not discuss players switching positions? I'm confused; I thought you were advocating open discussion?
And I'm more than chilled... after the last 10 pages I'm not far off asleep, which was my original point.
Why don't you, I don't know, not read a thread that doesn't interest you?

Talk switching players all you want, don't expect people to come back and say 'I disagree'. Open discussion.

Samo

Why don't you, I don't know, not read a thread that doesn't interest you?

Talk switching players all you want, don't expect people to come back and say 'I disagree'. Open discussion.

Is there a yawn emoji on here?

Samo

Literally jumping back in to express your boredom and then going for another look. Save yourself the hassle mate.

Well it is tiring, but when you're getting a bite... 😁

Liquid Gold

Well it is tiring, but when you're getting a bite... 😁
If you're getting a bit that means you're fishing. If you're fishing that means you're doing it by cosplaying as a sad bored old man. Fair play if you're getting bites for that. Big kahunas.

Samo

If you're getting a bit that means you're fishing. If you're fishing that means you're doing it by cosplaying as a sad bored old man. Fair play if you're getting bites for that. Big kahunas.

Ignoring my last post would have been the smart move wouldn't it?
I'm not fishing, its just hard to resist playing with the angry people when they snap! ;)

Liquid Gold

Ignoring my last post would have been the smart move wouldn't it?
I'm not fishing, its just hard to resist playing with the angry people when they snap! ;)
Not angry, not snapped. Just find your posting odd. So bored but can't get enough of it, proper masochism.

Getting bites but not fishing? More masochism. I can see why you because a Coventry City fan, the last few years must have been tough for you.

Samo

Not angry, not snapped. Just find your posting odd. So bored but can't get enough of it, proper masochism.

Getting bites but not fishing? More masochism. I can see why you because a Coventry City fan, the last few years must have been tough for you.

Nah you've lost me!
You do sound a bit angry to be honest.

PVA

Finally someone with a bit of sense!

Someone who doesn't read 2+2 and sensationalise it into 5446328.

Liquid Gold

Nah you've lost me!
You do sound a bit angry to be honest.
My RDS is down, this is light relief if anything. I'd have called you a c**t by now if I was angry.

Finally someone with a bit of sense!
There's plenty of sense on here, it just revolves around having two players for an important position with a grinding schedule coming up.

Samo

My RDS is down, this is light relief if anything. I'd have called you a c**t by now if I was angry.

There's plenty of sense on here, it just revolves around having two players for an important position with a grinding schedule coming up.

Ok so not angry. Could we agree on a bit cross? :)

Samo

Is this the line for pointless arguments with LG?

Do I just wait or shall I take a number?

You'll have to wait, he can't leave me alone at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread