Sad news about CCFCWAY (1 Viewer)

harvey098

So so sad. Was always very witty on here and his contributions will be missed.

Nice idea to do something for both Wayne and FM. Puts the silly squabbles on here into perspective. Peace be with them both.

johnwillomagic

Sorry just joined this late this is tragic news and as many have said put things into perspective.

He was an excellent contributor to this site and sincere condolences go to all of his family! 😞

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sad news, RIP. PUSB.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Just logged on to go through the match day thread for a bit of entertainment and saw this thread. Fuck. That must've been so hard to write Spud, thanks for letting people know. Ccfcway was always one of the most positive guys on here over the last years (and in hindsight he was right to be!), he'll be missed by all. Sympathies to family and friends, far too young to go :confused:

Covkid1968#

Sad to lose one of us...and incredibly sad for the family... RIP

stupot07

I feel numb, he's only a couple of years older than me and to be taken away so suddenly. :(

Such an active poster, always positive and his love for the club always shined through, I very muched saw him as part of my SBT family. He will be missed.

RIP. And many condolences and love to his Wife, son, family and friends.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Can I add my sympathies to family and friends. No age to be taken away.

RoboCCFC90

Such sad news at such at an age where the best years of his life were still ahead of him.

Condolences to his family.

Coz28

Just joined today, and this is the first thread I read. So very sad, sincere condolences to his family & friends such a tragic thing to happen to someone so young. RIP

Kneeza

Far, far too young.
Mortality has a habit of sneaking up when you least expect it, the bastard.
RIP fella.

Paxman II

That's no age to depart this world. Very sad news. One of our own. Reminds us all life is so precious. My thoughts will be with his family today. RIP my fellow Sky Blue fan.

ceetee

So desperately sad to hear that someone in the prime of his life has been struck down.
Like some others on here, I have children older than him.

In these times I am constantly reminded of my own mortality, but at least I've had the chance to bring up my children and see my grandchildren start to grow up.

My thoughts are with his young family, and all who were near and dear to him

Users who are viewing this thread