Sad news about CCFCWAY (3 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

This is incredibly difficult to write.

Wayne Harrison, a very active contributor to this forum and lifelong Sky Blues fan passed away suddenly this week. Out of nowhere, at the age of 43, he suffered a brain aneurysm and didn't make it. He leaves behind a wife and young son as well as a void that will be felt by many.

He loved his football club and I know how much he enjoyed the interaction on here.

Life is short everyone.
ad72831695b2b64eef4e687c29c4ff95.jpg
d2515ffc81396f297e9d70e29ea2912a.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Awful news. R.I.P. Wayne

Skyblueweeman

Yeah, he didn't STFU! Haha! Can't tell you how brilliant he was in real life too. The funniest and most fun person you would ever meet.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you had a great relationship...great memories to hang onto. Hope you and his family are OK. As someone of a similar age with a wife and young son, I can't tell you how this has knocked me this evening 😥

higgs

Sorry to hear that terrible news thoughts to his family and friends life is so cruel I hope he enjoyed the last few seasons with the Wembley wins and seeing us competing in the championship. RIP

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

Can't believe it. I actually noticed his absence on the match thread today because he was always telling people to be more positive and today it was positive throughout. Perhaps there's something in that.
43 is nothing, happy he lived through a couple of promotions and got to see us at Wembley but at 42 myself and with a 6 year old of my own I feel sick at the thought of what his wife and son must be going through.

Mucca Mad Boys

RIP, 2020 has been cruel to the community. My thoughts are with his family.

Monners

It’s tragic beyond belief

I do a Christmas quiz on here every year. Normally I pay the winner £20 to a charity of their choice. This time I’ll also add £30 to the charity of his choice
That would be a great thing to do. Perhaps ask Nick to promote it, as in we all make a contribution (reads a bit clumsy, but you know what I mean)

Last edited:

cc84cov

Can't believe it. I actually noticed his absence on the match thread today because he was always telling people to be more positive and today it was positive throughout. Perhaps there's something in that.
43 is nothing, happy he lived through a couple of promotions and got to see us at Wembley but at 42 myself and with a 6 year old of my own I feel sick at the thought of what his wife and son must be going through.
Always positive on match threads and tbh this post has made me think I need to start being more positive tbh life is too short to be negative and moaning,from today I’ll be taking that approach moving forward the same way Wayne did💙

Londonccfcfan

Looking at his pics. I think he was a regular sky blue fan at away days. Can you confirm @spudgun.. I'm sure I have met him on a number of occasions, maybe stood next to him. His face looks so familiar

Really sad news. God bless his family.

Sky Blue Harry H

RIP . Love to all his family. So sad to hear of anyone so young passing away.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Gutted isn't the word! I feel devastated. It's just so unfair. I didn't know Wayne personally, but I've always felt that you guys on here are a sort of extended family. Soppy maybe, but when you get to my age (68 next year) and read about one of the posters on here, passing away, especially at such a young age, it gets to you. Just as it did with FM. Jesus, I have kids older than Wayne. This has really got to me. I just hope that when I pop me clogs, my missus remembers to let you guys know, just so that you can all take the proverbial piss, coz you know I'll still love you all for it!
RIP Wayne. Keep your eyes on the Sky Blues from up there. 🌹🥀🌹

Dirk Turpin

Ive not been around the forums that long but joined not long after fellatio passed and now ccfcway. Im a similar age to both those 2 and i remember telling my mrs about fellatio and how it could hit us. I know everyone gives each other shit but nows the time to look after our own. It would be great id we could do a get together and show CCFCWAY's family how we do look out for the sky blues!

Mcbean

What tragic news about one of our own - his family must be devastated so young to leave - my condolences - let’s hope those close can support his wife and child strongly in the near future as she will need it - very saddened tonight after such a good day

Hutch11

I'm relatively new on here and can't recall any interaction with way but it hits home all the same.
Watch the City climb the league from above fella and cheer them all the way.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ive not been around the forums that long but joined not long after fellatio passed and now ccfcway. Im a similar age to both those 2 and i remember telling my mrs about fellatio and how it could hit us. I know everyone gives each other shit but nows the time to look after our own. It would be great id we could do a get together and show CCFCWAY's family how we do look out for the sky blues!

We should definitely do something once COVID is beaten.

Brylowes

Oh ffs this is just awful, 43 ffs and I presume he has family 😒 how do you even begin to offer your condolences, nothing seems even remotely adequate RIP

Users who are viewing this thread