Sad news about CCFCWAY

Spud Gun

Apr 1, 2017
This is incredibly difficult to write.

Wayne Harrison, a very active contributor to this forum and lifelong Sky Blues fan passed away suddenly this week. Out of nowhere, at the age of 43, he suffered a brain aneurysm and didn't make it. He leaves behind a wife and young son as well as a void that will be felt by many.

He loved his football club and I know how much he enjoyed the interaction on here.

Life is short everyone.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Oh, so sad. 😥 RIP.

I remember him well. A constant contributor.

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
This is incredibly difficult to write.

Wayne Harrison, a very active contributor to this forum and lifelong Sky Blues fan passed away suddenly this week. Out of nowhere, at the age of 43, he suffered a brain hemorrhage and didn't make it. He leaves behind a wife and young son as well a void that will be felt by many.

He loved his football club and I know how much he enjoyed the interaction on here.

Life is short everyone.

Very sorry to hear this, far too young.. RIP

Reactions: Spud Gun

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
So sorry to hear this. Please pass on our condolences to his family.

Reactions: Spud Gun

christonabike

Mar 23, 2011
Coventry
The user name brings back memories. Tragic news. Brings into perspective football a game Vs real life struggles and sadness. As Nick said find out if the family need any assistance money wise or even help or just something to make a difference to their lives at such a sad time.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
He was such a regular contributor on here, could we all maybe call a truce for the weekend and all be nice to each other for a bit?

Think, WWI Christmas football match between the allies and the Germans.

You can all be c*nts again on Monday.

Spud Gun

Apr 1, 2017
The user name brings back memories. Tragic news. Brings into perspective football a game Vs real life struggles and sadness. As Nick said find out if the family need any assistance money wise or even help or just something to make a difference to their lives at such a sad time.
Thank you all so much. That's a lovely gesture. Wayne has long supported the Cystic Fibrosis Trust so please feel free to make a donation to them if you would like.

Just as a side note, he was an organ donor and has likely saved three lives this week. He really was a great guy.