Ryan Haynes has been sold (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

So we’ve done a swap with Shrewsbury basically, Haynes for Brown...

d331755309c087b05cadfa9b5573402b.gif

Last edited:

Rich

Great that we've got Money for him. Not improved enough in recent years for me.

Otis

Good move all round. I'm surprised he managed to join a team that finished near the top of league 1 though.
They were favourites to go down though pre season.

Probably going to be even more of a hot tip now for relegation this coming year.

Covstu

Cant believe he went to a league one, nearly championship team!? Strange one although I never got how Hussey played for Sheff Utd either!!

no_loyalty

Good decision to move him on as he has showed no sign of improvement, good luck to him.

Terry_dactyl

Showed some glimpses of being a good player.
Whatever he might go on to achieve in the game, and I hope he does alright, he has been fucking useless for us.
Good that we got a fee. Good that it releases wages. Good that Jones is gonnna destroy him next season.

The Reverend Skyblue

I think it is our duty to inform Shrews fans to prepare next season for the majority of opposition attacks that he will be at least 60 yards out of position with his arm in the air claiming an absurd off-side.
It will help them adjust to him

covcity4life

Best for club and player

Lived off sky sports commentator being impressed with him. Never kicked on

Good news all round. Best of luck to him

CCFCSteve

Good luck to the lad. Still young so can improve defensively and a threat going forward. Probably needs to play in a back five though.

Typically some city fans jumped on his back early on (he’s a kid FFs) and constantly gave him stick so good move for all parties. The same fans who moaned at Murphy on loan (now a 10m player), Kent on loan (still retained at Liverpool), No ability Max (who subsequently scored two 30 yard screamers and two overhead kicks), Jordan Clark who forged a career at a higher level than us...the list goes on ! sometimes people seem to forget what league we have played/now play in !

Garryb80

Good luck to the lad. Still young so can improve defensively and a threat going forward. Probably needs to play in a back five though.

Typically some city fans jumped on his back early on (he’s a kid FFs) and constantly gave him stick so good move for all parties. The same fans who moaned at Murphy on loan (now a 10m player), Kent on loan (still retained at Liverpool), No ability Max (who subsequently scored two 30 yard screamers and two overhead kicks), Jordan Clark who forged a career at a higher level than us...the list goes on ! sometimes people seem to forget what league we have played/now play in !
And he was still useless

Users who are viewing this thread