Ryan Haynes has been sold (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Good luck to the lad. Still young so can improve defensively and a threat going forward. Probably needs to play in a back five though.

Typically some city fans jumped on his back early on (he’s a kid FFs) and constantly gave him stick so good move for all parties. The same fans who moaned at Murphy on loan (now a 10m player), Kent on loan (still retained at Liverpool), No ability Max (who subsequently scored two 30 yard screamers and two overhead kicks), Jordan Clark who forged a career at a higher level than us...the list goes on ! sometimes people seem to forget what league we have played/now play in !

The only manager who played Haynes consistently was Pressley - every other manager gave him an opportunity and then dropped him.

clint van damme

my memories of haynes be that delightful trick he pulled off i cant remember against who but thats it otherwise best of luck to him.
Luton
I think they'll always be a manager out there who can see his undoubted ability and feel they can harness it while at the same time sorting out his appalling concentration, unfortunately I don't think anyone will be able to.

Grendel

Yep. Absolutely or do you think league 1 isn’t his level?

So now you are saying Mark Robins hasn’t a clue by not even making him first choice in league two?

Wow that’s some accusation

skybluetony176

One of the few things I agree with Grendull on is Haynes. Good business if we got anything for him I think. Good luck to the lad though and I wish him the best. Except when they’re playing us of course.

lifeskyblue

Good luck to Haynes. His development has stalled over last couple of years and he needs a fresh start. He never really lived up to the expectation. It will be interesting to see how Shrewsbury use him; as a full back or wing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

Like everybody else - glad he's gone, but also wish him a long and decent career.
However, I think we should all accept the 'script' already being written. Two meetings next season (minimum) get your money on now while the price is good.

Garryb80

Like everybody else - glad he's gone, but also wish him a long and decent career.
However, I think we should all accept the 'script' already being written. Two meetings next season (minimum) get your money on now while the price is good.
We play them in december then last home game.. He will be dropped by then

no_loyalty

Nah, Jodi Jones will rip him to shreds

Sky Blue Pete

So now you are saying Mark Robins hasn’t a clue by not even making him first choice in league two?

Wow that’s some accusation
Not at all. You usually say you watch who comes in for them. Well a league 1 club have. Interesting. Happy robins knew and knows what he’s doing

Adge

Puking on the pitch on his debut surely has to be what he'll be remembered for?
Na not really-every time his name was on the teamsheet it made me sick in the stands!
A loser and hanger on who should have been shown the door long before now. Another one who I was right about yet again but people didn’t want to listen. How he blagged a 2 year deal last season was beyond belief-must have the same agent as Bigi or Coleman I guess. Lets just file him in the “dung pile”.

matesx

Na not really-every time his name was on the teamsheet it made me sick in the stands!
A loser and hanger on who should have been shown the door long before now. Another one who I was right about yet again but people didn’t want to listen. How he blagged a 2 year deal last season was beyond belief-must have the same agent as Bigi or Coleman I guess. Lets just file him in the “dung pile”.
Jeez that's too harsh

Adge

Jeez that's too harsh
Is it? So after 6-7 years of being in and around the first team and playing 70-80 odd games, do you not think that that money/wages etc could not have been invested/used better elsewhere?

Sky Blue Harry H

Luton
I think they'll always be a manager out there who can see his undoubted ability and feel they can harness it while at the same time sorting out his appalling concentration, unfortunately I don't think anyone will be able to.

I think you've hit the nail on the head - he has some attributes, but goes missing in defence/has lapses in concentration (like the Argentine right back yesterday!)

robbiekeane

Jesus that’s harsh.

He’s not performed for us but good luck to the lad.

Captain Dart

I think you've hit the nail on the head - he has some attributes, but goes missing in defence/has lapses in concentration (like the Argentine right back yesterday!)

I saw their whole defence go missing towards the end of that game.

covcity4life

Are you saying Mark Robins hasn't a clue because he keeps playing the crap Max Biamou?
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread