Match Thread Rotherham (2 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

3-1 Rotherham.
2-1 city if dacosta & Walker are kept away from the pitch and bench .
Overall just not feeling it ☹️

CCFCBat

No, if I was the manager I would like to think I would have put more emphasis on earlier so we wouldn't be drifting into this position. Frankly, we should be nowhere near it.

Just after Christmas we looked to be dawdling, and it has really caught up with us. Tomorrow is critical. If we win then we are probably really close to staying up, lose and the favour is much the other way. For some, it is always about 'next week'. I don't get it.

I assume you’ll apply for the job of Robins goes to Bristol, you are clearly a better manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc84cov

I never really understood why having signed Giles he bought McCallum back as well. It just seemed a “do you want him” from Norwich and so we just did. I don’t mind him but you’ve got two loans in the same wing back role.

He never should have signed Bakayoko again knowing his frailties and he should have shipped biamou out and used a loan spot on a striker

The recruitment this season just hasn’t worked
In a season where it just had to work they totally fucked it up

cc84cov

No, if I was the manager I would like to think I would have put more emphasis on earlier so we wouldn't be drifting into this position. Frankly, we should be nowhere near it.

Just after Christmas we looked to be dawdling, and it has really caught up with us. Tomorrow is critical. If we win then we are probably really close to staying up, lose and the favour is much the other way. For some, it is always about 'next week'. I don't get it.
He should of gone after Xmas but we didn’t react we will probably go down and he will jump ship to Bristol just like he did with Huddersfield

Happy_Martian

Can't see us getting anything out of this. Away from home, them with momentum and us chewing our collective nails.

2-0 Rotherham.

And just so we feel really down, no red cards but I can foresee a couple of injuries in defence and midfield. Having supported Cov as long as I have, my gut feeling is that they'll be key positions too like Osti and Kelly. I'd have said a striker but with their inability to hit the net this season, would we even notice if any of them got hurt ? Not wanting to see any player hurt but that seems to be how we roll. Why win easy ? Win harder.

Sky Blue Harry H

Can't see us getting anything out of this. Away from home, them with momentum and us chewing our collective nails.

2-0 Rotherham.

And just so we feel really down, no red cards but I can foresee a couple of injuries in defence and midfield. Having supported Cov as long as I have, my gut feeling is that they'll be key positions too like Osti and Kelly. I'd have said a striker but with their inability to hit the net this season, would we even notice if any of them got hurt ? Not wanting to see any player hurt but that seems to be how we roll. Why win easy ? Win harder.

PVA

He also had a poster on Lee Burge in his bedroom. He had to take it down as it was covered in spunk

You of all people should know what is or isn't in my bedroom given your really weird stalking fetish so I'm surprised you've got that wrong.

clint van damme

2-0 Rotherham.

Momentum? They've won one game for fucks sake.

cov donkey kick

Nervous already for this huge game tonight and still think we won't lose.i would like to see a message from robins saying they are going into a battle as a team to get the points.

D

Deleted member 2477

He should of gone after Xmas but we didn’t react we will probably go down and he will jump ship to Bristol just like he did with Huddersfield
Anyone else see the space ship last night with a unicorn flying it ?

PVA

So he's so bad that he should have been sacked at Christmas but also so good that a team with playoff ambitions will sign him at the end of the season.

That's some impressive mental gymnastics to justify that one!

South West Sky Blue

Lost sleep over this game for the last two nights.
Shitting myself now!
In the past 15-20 years this could be the most nervous I’ve been before a game.
Wycombe at home this year and Sunderland at home last season got to me, but not this much.

Users who are viewing this thread