Match Thread Rotherham (3 Viewers)

Amcoventry

Will be following it on this thread from NZ 7am Friday morning. PUSB - need a result win/draw result!

Bugsy

need to channel positive thoughts ….

Sky Blues to win 3-1 Godden, O'Hare and Hamer with the goals

Sky-blue Army....PUSB

Bugsy

Ccfcisparks

Have you all woken up in a, optimistic mood, shitting yourselves, but looking forward to the game with dread ?

brilliant football isn’t it 😂🤣😂
Nothing in life treats me this way other than football Barnsley! I remember being optimistic and filled with dread before we played Rangers in pre-season. Cov is like my unborn child that I cannot bare to see any pain.

Bugsy

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Have you all woken up in a, optimistic mood, shitting yourselves, but looking forward to the game with dread ?

brilliant football isn’t it 😂🤣😂
Yep. When we’re shit, we all hate each other on here. When we win tonight it’ll be back slaps all around and we’ll all be singing from the same sheet.

........Until Sunday and we go on to lose to you and Rotherham beat Birmingham, then we can go back to arguing

SIR ERNIE

Massive game but let's face it Rotherham are poor and we really ought to be capable of getting something from the game. Godden and Walker must start, both of them give us the movement and space-awareness we lacked with Biamou up front. Godden should be getting a lot shaprper now with a couple of games under his belt and I fancy him to get a couple.

3-1 cov

stevefloyd

I went on the Rotherham forum to see what they were saying... they said Tyler Walker rapid lmao... what they been smoking?

stevefloyd

Yep. When we’re shit, we all hate each other on here. When we win tonight it’ll be back slaps all around and we’ll all be singing from the same sheet.

........Until Sunday and we go on to lose to you and Rotherham beat Birmingham, then we can go back to arguing
We argue regardless of win lose or draw...its called ramming your views down others throats

Sky_Blue_Daz

Beers in the fridge ready and I’m working from home tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread