Match Thread Rotherham United FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 25th Oct (2 Viewers)

CovLad94

MR not happy with that, said its the most disappointed he's been and we deserved to lose, we'll said not sugarcoating it at all, hopefully we turn a corner very quickly

Martin180

Literally all I said was he’s been the worst of the three. I think he has. I don’t hate the guy, Injust don’t think he offers anything when not scoring and he’s not scoring 🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s one of those that’s on the “do not criticise” list though I guess. I’ll post a donkey GIF of a 22 year old instead so I don’t cause so much trouble.
Last few games he's been anonymous.

Martin180

Just another comment to add to the rational informative posts of mine

I don’t like this team, it’s all players on 4 year deals who seem slow and lethargic and lack the get up and go of previous teams under MR

half the reason I’m frustrated is because we’ve signed all these supposedly good players for lots of money, and I think we’ve lost something in teams of what worked so well for us previously
What like Vik and Gus ?

shmmeee

I don’t like this team, it’s all players on 4 year deals who seem slow and lethargic and lack the get up and go of previous teams under MR

half the reason I’m frustrated is because we’ve signed all these supposedly good players for lots of money, and I think we’ve lost something in teams of what worked so well for us previously

I will say I find it hard to like a lot of the new signings. Lats and Tats aside really.

pusbccfc

Someone on the phone in is asking if Ben Wilson should get an England call up 😩

CCFC54321

I agree. This side looks like it has no character and the spirit and togetherness appears gone.

duffer

@duffer this is a shitty post. Apologies. But I’m in a shitty mood. Not your fault.

Hey mate, no worries. You're a fan, this is the right place to fire off. I could be talking entirely out of my arse, many seem to think so in fact, so no offence taken. Made me chuckle in fact. 🙂

We want the same thing at the end of the day, and we won't differ in how we feel at the end of that game. Have a virtual pint on me and we can renew hostilities tomorrow. Night mate.

Martin180

Obviously don’t understand the comment I’m trying to make Martin
I do understand but I'm trying to add a crumb of perspective to your ranting . Gus was an incredible player for us and not one we'll replace as easy as some on here think . And in Vik we had a player that it is rumoured that top clubs are looking at paying 100million euros for .
We should've signed a midfielder in the summer and hope we sign one of a similar quality in January .
Keep the faith

Matt smith

I do understand but I'm trying to add a crumb of perspective to your ranting . Gus was an incredible player for us and not one we'll replace as easy as some on here think . And in Vik we had a player that it is rumoured that top clubs are looking at paying 100million euros for .
We should've signed a midfielder in the summer and hope we sign one of a similar quality in January .
Keep the faith
Struggling to be honest mate, fucked off

stevefloyd

We've lost 4 in 13 , drew too many and are struggling to get going ..

I get the frustrations and some of the signings are struggling to settle , but come on fellas
The problem is at this very moment we are not seeing anything to encourage us, the defence are vulnerable at every set piece, the midfield are woefully weak and the 2 donkeys up front look so disinterested and useless that its inevitable that people are down watching our lacklustre performances, we are now losing to lowly teams and not even scoring against them.

Evo1883

The problem is at this very moment we are not seeing anything to encourage us, the defence are vulnerable at every set piece, the midfield are woefully weak and the 2 donkeys up front look so disinterested and useless that its inevitable that people are down watching our lacklustre performances, we are now losing to lowly teams and not even scoring against them.

We've lost to 1 team in the bottom 10

Pusb1

On the way back from the game just now.

All players absolute trash. Special hopeless shoutouts for Da Silva (Bidwell must be scratching his head), Ayari, Simms and Eccles

one thing i found truely bizarre is the interaction between the players during the match. Only the ‘old guard’ aka Sheaf, Eccles and Fadz were talking to each other and trying to rally something during the game.
Every single new player would walk head hung low.
I really do thing there’s a huge divide in the team. I really do think last seasons swuad are genuinely baffled at the “quality” (or lack of) that we have brought in…

Matt smith

On the way back from the game just now.

All players absolute trash. Special hopeless shoutouts for Da Silva (Bidwell must be scratching his head), Ayari, Simms and Eccles

one thing i found truely bizarre is the interaction between the players during the match. Only the ‘old guard’ aka Sheaf, Eccles and Fadz were talking to each other and trying to rally something during the game.
Every single new player would walk head hung low.
I really do thing there’s a huge divide in the team. I really do think last seasons swuad are genuinely baffled at the “quality” (or lack of) that we have brought in…
That’s my comment I’ve just made, lack of characters

Ornitier

I think one of the things that struck me as well was that rather forced ‘bowling’ video that came out a few weeks ago.

It all seemed very much ‘look how the lads are bonding, honest!’, but to me it just set alarm bells ringing that something is not right.

Great_Expectations

Woeful performance aside.

Biggest concern here is the seemingly massive lack of team spirit, drive or passion. Appreciate it’s a lot of new players but by now a sense of camaraderie should exist, but there seems little of that and heads are dropping so quickly when things aren’t working.

Needs some leaders to emerge - on and off the pitch.

CCFC54321

If this bunch of wasters don’t put in any effort on Monday v wba it’s going to turn toxic. The honeymoon period is over now.

Users who are viewing this thread