Match Thread Rotherham United FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 25th Oct (4 Viewers)

Woolly68

Just got here to the hotel and having first pint. We will win tonight, I have no doubt. Just over 5 hours to go. Better pace myself. I think Godden will get on the scoresheet tonight. I would love to think Hadji Wright will come good tonight, fingers crossed.

Kingokings204

Just got here to the hotel and having first pint. We will win tonight, I have no doubt. Just over 5 hours to go. Better pace myself. I think Godden will get on the scoresheet tonight. I would love to think Hadji Wright will come good tonight, fingers crossed.

he only gets 10 minutes so wouldnt get my hopes up with Wright.

skybluejelly

I think it’s over year ( hamer) since we had someone sent off and just under a year Blackburn since so one was sent off against us , so must be due a red card either way ..hopefully it’s Rotherham and we get a confidence boosting win , we always seem to loose first game after international break so got to win this

Brighton Sky Blue

Got time to sneak up to Doncaster for a massive fuck off buffet if you want to catch Hamer

procdoc

Can’t see too many changes. Think team will be:
Wilson
Thomas Fadz Kitching
MVE Sheaf Eccles Dasilva
Sakamoto
Godden Simms

Only reason I think Kitching starts is that he needs more minutes in the first team

Skybluedownunder

It’s strange we’ve signed wing backs to provide better quality delivery and yet there’s little evidence they do and they take very few corners

I wonder if Van Ewijk can whip in a corner… he scored that free kick so you’d assume so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean1961

I'd go with this team myself we have to try it at some point

Wilson
Thomas Kitching Binks/Lati
MVE Sheaf Eccles Dasilva
Sakamoto
Godden Simms

BlueSkiesForever

We seem to wait until teams have at least 8 men behind the ball and then want to thread it through the eye of a needle.

Totally agree, we’re great at penning teams in for large spells but it sort of becomes too compressed and then we’re unable to thread balls through a compact midfield/defence.
I feel like we need to be much quicker with our transitions and be looking for that through ball or whipped cross to our strikers a lot quicker.

Terry Gibson's perm

I’m going for a nice 3-1 win Simms Wright and Kitching.

Lad has gone 3-0 2 for Simms 1 for Wright.

fatso

You think Wright will come good and you've only had 1 pint????

Fuck me, I can't imagine what shite you'd come out with after 2. 😉

Sky Blue Pete

OK not poor as such, but poor for the standard that he has set, and in comparison to his other CB’s.
We need our cbs to step forward and break a line and he’s not good at that
Binks and Lati are excellent
It’s all too slow
Although for 30 mins we were excellent

Users who are viewing this thread