Match Thread Rotherham United FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 25th Oct (3 Viewers)

skybluecam

We need our cbs to step forward and break a line and he’s not good at that
Binks and Lati are excellent
It’s all too slow
Although for 30 mins we were excellent
Generally in a 3/5 back your wide centrebacks step out while your middle is the anchor, no?

I think Fadz is head and shoulders above the rest defensively, and provides experience in what is otherwise a very young team.

BlueSkiesForever

Hoping for:

Wilson
Van Ewijk, Binks, McFadz, Kitching, Dasilva
Lati, Sheaf
Ayari, Saka
Simms

But I’m guessing we’ll get the same team as last game, not the worst I suppose, we should be beating Rotherham either way.

Ian1779

Generally in a 3/5 back your wide centrebacks step out while your middle is the anchor, no?

I think Fadz is head and shoulders above the rest defensively, and provides experience in what is otherwise a very young team.
That’s not a reason to not give him a rest from time to time. If you are trying to enhance the quality of your team then competition is a must.

blunted

He was blatantly shoved for their goal !
He was pushed before the goal which put him enough off balance to give the scorer an advantage. I would say it was subtle but still a foul, not a coming together or shoulder to shoulder. Just because shit refs often never give it as a foul does not mean it was not a foul. MR who is experienced enough to know criticising refs gets you nowhere alluded to it, which I interpret as he thinks it was a foul. Look at it . If you don't think it's a foul fair enough. I thought there was a blatant holding of Simms in their area too although not as bad as Vik at Blackburn that was never given

blunted

Inswinging corners every time no variation.
Depends on the keeper. Whomever takes them should bomb them in if they are in swingers. Need to vary it more with short corners. At the other end, we were brilliant at defending them last year. We are rubbish at defending crosses this year.

procdoc

I’d like to see us play with more tempo tonight. Of course you have to slow it down sometimes but we are a bit predictable at the moment.

Grendel

He was pushed before the goal which put him enough off balance to give the scorer an advantage. I would say it was subtle but still a foul, not a coming together or shoulder to shoulder. Just because shit refs often never give it as a foul does not mean it was not a foul. MR who is experienced enough to know criticising refs gets you nowhere alluded to it, which I interpret as he thinks it was a foul. Look at it . If you don't think it's a foul fair enough. I thought there was a blatant holding of Simms in their area too although not as bad as Vik at Blackburn that was never given

You’d be very annoyed if we’d scored that and a foul was given - Wilson should have kept it out anyway

torchomatic

Sakamoto dropped. Eccles still picked. FFS.

Good to see Callum back, at least.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

O'Hare makes the bench!

Tatsu dropped after playing reasonably well.

And what have I missed with this "I just don't think you understand?" Has Billy Ray Cyrus revealed he's a City fan or something?

Users who are viewing this thread