RoDs mrs.... (1 Viewer)

CUS Wyken

And there was me thinking that it was SISU that had brought our club to the level we are now at. Now it is the fault of AT. We must have been doing much better than I thought before AT took over. Everything must have been rosy. AT must have been the one selling all of our better players and letting others run their contracts down whilst deciding not to replace them with other players he had found.

Thanks for letting the majority of us know we have no idea what has been going on with our club.

So Thorn was faultless in us been in League 1?

CUS Wyken

This makes sense as you once said BR wasn't that bad and that Luke McC was a nice bloke.

Yep, it's all Andy's fault.

Oi cuntchops, i hate BR with a passion. So making lies up now eh.

As for Luke, i've met the fella on a few occasions and always been sound with me but i see you want to change the subject. Why?

Nick

Administrator
No, i wouldn't, i just thought that stuff posted about him was out order, particularly by people who make their living from the Club. I expected a bit of decency, but that won't happen on a football forum.

Let me know if you ever get sacked. We can then rip you to pieces on Twitter and on here, I'm sure you would see the funny side.

He was the manager of the football team the site is about, of course people will want to discuss it?

CUS Wyken

No, i wouldn't, i just thought that stuff posted about him was out order, particularly by people who make their living from the Club. I expected a bit of decency, but that won't happen on a football forum.

Let me know if you ever get sacked. We can then rip you to pieces on Twitter and on here, I'm sure you would see the funny side.

If im not capable of doing my job then i'd expect the sack...

torchomatic

Cuntchops? That made me laugh. Why the change of subject? Indicative to the fact that i do not believe your judgement to be sound. For example you saying it's all down to Thorn. He's to blame, of course, but so are a lot of others.

torchomatic

But would you want everybody saying how incapable you were on here and Twitter? I suspect not. Apologies, if you didn't like BR. Got you muddled with someone else obviously.

If im not capable of doing my job then i'd expect the sack...

@richh87

She's a quick one isn't she and doesn't hold back! Fair play to her!

What a thick bint, LOL. Bitter that O'Donovan can't cut it as a City player.

Think i'll listen to the opinions of players who DON'T have an axe to grind thanks.

CUS Wyken

Cuntchops? That made me laugh. Why the change of subject? Indicative to the fact that i do not believe your judgement to be sound. For example you saying it's all down to Thorn. He's to blame, of course, but so are a lot of others.

haha where have i said it was ALL of thorn fault. Making more lies up. Course SISU have factored in our demise but Thorn contributed by been inept at what he did here as a manager.

Shame he didnt go last year when i thought bought up the shambles it was in the dressing room eh.

My judgement sound enough and had creditable sources to back it up.

SkyblueBazza

I agree, it is slightly unprofessional. Times have changed though and we live in a world where players and fans are now closer than ever.

If she was praising Thorn, would this also be unprofessional?
Are they "closer than ever"?
There was a time when the whole squad was made up of local lads that had to live amongst "us" & were paid relatively little. They played with passion & a love of their local team & the game. My dad remembers it with great fondness.

CUS Wyken

But would you want everybody saying how incapable you were on here and Twitter? I suspect not. Apologies, if you didn't like BR. Got you muddled with someone else obviously.

But when you take a 'high profile' job you expect it. Its the business there in and you have to take it. Rightly or wrongly. Accpeted, as i've said on here before i wouldn't lose any sleep when that corrupt c**t is 6ft under, in fact i'd dance on his grave.

ccfc1973

thorn tried his best under difficult circumstances , losing westwood, king ,gunnar ,and turner at the start of last season and only being allowed to bring in 2 goalies and a fat injured mcdonald was the beginning of the end , SISU did naff all to try and keep us in the championship and its only now they are waking up after seeing the poor attendance on saturday
although thorn tried his best he wasnt a manager his tactics, formations,lack of substitutions at the right time,motivation were poor and you have to bring into question his training methods as the players didnt look fit all last season and we have carried this on into this season.
As for ex players or wifes mouthing off that just sour grapes , o'donovan isnt good enuff for this level and mcpake(although i rated him) and deegan were always injured and i get the impression deegan was a bit of a bad apple anyway
iam glad thorn has gone but this should have been done in the summer to allow a new manager to bring in the 9 or so players he wanted because the new manager isnt going to have much scope to bring anyone in! but whats done is done but we now have to look forward and try and change the negative losing mentality at this club its like a cancer that needs to be cut out! so lets get behind whoever is next to take the impossible job

Nick

Administrator
Maybe it is ex players and girlfriends who can say things. Could a current player come out and slag him off?

Becksy

He was the manager of the football team the site is about, of course people will want to discuss it?

There's discussing it and there's being a disrespectful twat about it, being the "administrator" you should know better.

Nick

Administrator
There's discussing it and there's being a disrespectful twat about it, being the "administrator" you should know better.

I cant see where I have been disrespectful about him?

Do I not get an opinion?

Should everything be censored?

Nick

Administrator
Charmer? I only asked should everything be censored?

It isnt me on Twitter saying things about him is it? Should people not be allowed to discuss it if a player doesnt like the manager?

Grendel

And to be publicly derided, ridiculed & insulted by your former colleagues? And customers?

No because we are not football managers in the public spotlight. Thorn is and should expect it. Still on here Boothroyd is derided Coleman ridiculed (rightly), Reid mocked and Dowie has had many personal attacks in the media. It goes with the territory.

skybluejack10

To be fair, the poster who posted the claims of Baker's wife has no reason to lie about it? I don't think he was ever 'anti-Thorn'.

no i loved thorn, i posted it because it's true and she sits behind us every match. theres always something behind sackings and part of this could be the case!

TrakiaPlovdiv

I wonder if she slagged off the Hibs manager for hardly playing him after signing him on loan, or not offering him a permanent deal at the end of the season!

He obviously made a big impression in the SPL!

Common denominator! They deserve each other as they are both shite!!!

Sick Boy

no i loved thorn, i posted it because it's true and she sits behind us every match. theres always something behind sackings and part of this could be the case!

Thanks for sharing with us. It is a shame that some will refuse to believe you and call you a liar though.

Grendel

Frankly this is taking a very pious stand on the issue. Football managers are in the public spotlight and as such will get praise, anger, mockery everything thrown at them. Many times this is beyond the pale but the stuff on here isn't Jeremy Kyle, it wouldn't even look controversial on Kilroy. Consider some of the other pre-twitter insults managers have had;

Turnip Taylor
Was it Taylor again whose face was a dartboard on a paper so could chuck darts at him
Dowie - the world's ugliest footballer (even more hideous than Luke Chadwick)
Get Robson Out Badges - free courtesy of The Sun

Even now many on here will go in a rage about the Ginger Dwarf, Monkey Face Reid - frankly what do you expect? If you want dignity and decorum a church service on Sunday is more appropriate than a football forum when a manager is dismissed.

RichieGunns

Thanks for sharing Jack. I have been on the receiving end of this "we won't believe you no matter what you say" attitude in here myself. They won't believe it until they see if with their own eyes I'm afraid :/

For what it's worth, I believe you.

AFCCOVENTRY

Why do i have this feeling that from Fisher's chat this morning it looks like Richard Shaw will be manager? :thinking about:

I'mARealWizard

The only Footballer's Wives worth paying attention to:

298833.jpg

298829.jpg

smileyvault-worthy.gif
smileyvault-worthy.gif
smileyvault-worthy.gif
smileyvault-worthy.gif
smileyvault-worthy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread