Transfer Rumour Rocky Bushiri (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Reading Robins comments it doesn't sound like he is convinced by him, and sounds as though we're scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I didn’t get that vibe, sounds like we’re taking a look at him.

Reading between the lines, if were to sign him on loan it would be a similar to Sheaf’s deal.

If this player is 21, doesn’t really look like getting anywhere near getting into Norwich’s squad... they’ll be looking to offload him or at least his wages.

Legia Sky Blue

Doesn't the Panzo thing come from being on the wishlist of a poster on here last Summer? Otherwise there's never been anything to suggest he is on our radar at all as far as I'm aware.

shmmeee

Doesn't the Panzo thing come from being on the wishlist of a poster on here last Summer? Otherwise there's never been anything to suggest he is on our radar at all as far as I'm aware.

There were rumours both last summer and this summer. Not massive ones (keeping an eye, looking at) but rumours from reliable sources none the less.

Legia Sky Blue

There were rumours both last summer and this summer. Not massive ones (keeping an eye, looking at) but rumours from reliable sources none the less.

To be honest when I was thinking of the Panzo link originating from posters on here, you were one of the prime candidates I had in mind :)

Who were the reliable sources? I thought the only reliable sources we had were better days & the other lad whose name alludes me. Every other source seems made up from a mix of wishful thinkers, fantasists who believe gaming rankings are the real thing, wums, or saddos setting up' itk' news information copied from either sites like this or by simply adding 2+2 and making 5.

I think Panzo fits into the 'wishful thinkers' category which to be fair doesn't make him an impossible signing, albeit at this moment in time an unlikely one.

Terry_dactyl

To be honest when I was thinking of the Panzo link originating from posters on here, you were one of the prime candidates I had in mind :)

Who were the reliable sources? I thought the only reliable sources we had were better days & the other lad whose name alludes me. Every other source seems made up from a mix of wishful thinkers, fantasists who believe gaming rankings are the real thing, wums, or saddos setting up' itk' news information copied from either sites like this or by simply adding 2+2 and making 5.

I think Panzo fits into the 'wishful thinkers' category which to be fair doesn't make him an impossible signing, albeit at this moment in time an unlikely one.
Yeah, I’ve always thought Shmeeee started the rumour by saying Panzo would be a good signing.
Possibly more substance to it?

shmmeee

I appreciate the compliment that I have such sway with fans, but I don’t think it’s true.

A quick google would’ve stopped you looking so silly:

F1DAE87B-54FD-4F8C-AF01-06AD26FCCDBE.jpeg

covcity4life

Do we really want to be after players called Rocky? Its a dogs name.
giphy.gif

shmmeee

Ha ha, so the reliable sources are Wikipedia which you or I could edit as we wish, something called the footballtavern and the Telegraph who we know will happily regurgitate any rumour started on here.

I feel very silly!

OK buddy. You got me. I am the source of all CCFC transfer rumours.

SeaSeeEffCee

Ha ha, so the reliable sources are Wikipedia which you or I could edit as we wish, something called the footballtavern and the Telegraph who we know will happily regurgitate any rumour started on here.

I feel very silly!
And the Chelsea journalist for GOAL.com who I posted earlier in the thread whom the link came from in the first place.

shmmeee

Just this one!!

Here’s my first post about the rumour (again learn to google), it’s literally in the thread about this rumour:

Take it it’s a loan deal. I assume we can’t afford him.

Legia Sky Blue

Here’s my first post about the rumour (again learn to google), it’s literally in the thread about this rumour:

.... but that link doesn't even mention CCFC!!

You are the one that has linked the two together and made it a rumour :)

Incidentally googling Panzo & CCFC doesn't come up with anything more recent than last Summer. There are no more updated rumours, other than on here again started by you. Thanks for the condescending advice about google though.

shmmeee

.... but that link doesn't even mention CCFC!!

You are the one that has linked the two together and made it a rumour :)

Incidentally googling Panzo & CCFC doesn't come up with anything more recent than last Summer. There are no more updated rumours, other than on here again started by you. Thanks for the condescending advice about google though.

Clearly you need it.

Yes the rumours started last summer.

I posted a joke post this summer about him that also included some supermodel woman as my new GF, clearly reading isn’t your strong point.

One of the ITKs (I forget which so can’t confirm names) posted this summer we’re still interested.

Read the fucking thread, I wasn’t even one of the first five people to post about it you absolute lemon. @Skyblue_CP started the thread.

tHe LiNk DoEsN’t MeNtIoN cCfC

The link:

Garryb80

Clearly you need it.

I posted a joke post this summer about him that also included some supermodel woman as my new GF, clearly reading isn’t your strong point.

One of the ITKs (I forget which so can’t confirm names) posted this summer we’re still interested.

Read the fucking thread, I wasn’t even one of the first five people to post about it you absolute lemon. @Skyblue_CP started the thread.
Standard name calling when someone calls you out again I see.

Legia Sky Blue

Hadn't seen SeaSeeEffCee's post before commenting above. Seeing all I asked to start with however, was where the rumour originated, it's a shame you couldn't have pointed to that rather than resort to insults.

That said, the Goal.Com link relates to rumours from last Summer too, so the only rumours from this Summer appear to be from this message board. Please use your Googling skills to show me different though.

shmmeee

Proving my point congratulations. When is your first stand up gig?
Most people debate like adults. Still it's the school holidays so you have to kill time somehow

Look when people are pricks to me I’ll be a prick back. You don’t want me to be a prick to you don’t be one to me. It’s not rocket science.

Skyblue_CP

Clearly you need it.

tHe LiNk DoEsN’t MeNtIoN cCfC

The link:

Yep, I started the thread last summer when the above tweet was tweeted out, nothing to do with wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread