Transfer Rumour Rocky Bushiri (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

I was impressed by Bushiri on Saturday. Looked a decent player, tall and athletic but also good on the ball.

Drysdale was by far the poorest performer in the backline.
I thought bushiri looked dodgy on the ball, but sounds like lacking match practice. Couldn't use his left foot.

Samo

Is or was ?
He may of been on £22k but if hes now out of contract he's on the dole, and the dole doesnt pay anything like £22k
What players where earning in the past is totally irrelevant. He will play for whatever he can get, or he wont play, simples.

Yup, I can never understand this ridiculous ''we can't afford his wages'' argument. You make the guy an offer and he either accepts it or he doesn't. Players will accept less than they've earned before for all sorts of reasons.

slowpoke

I thought Drysdale improved as game went on, he did get a yellow for a bit of a high tackle which may have affected him a bit still like to see more of him though, he does play in front of defence too.

shmmeee

From what Robins said he isn’t fit. Though he says that about almost every signing and yet we seem to be no fitter than any other team.

Frostie

Yup, I can never understand this ridiculous ''we can't afford his wages'' argument. You make the guy an offer and he either accepts it or he doesn't. Players will accept less than they've earned before for all sorts of reasons.

Sound, stick em all on minimum wage, zero hour contracts then 👍🏻

I'm kidding, in all seriousness, yes he will of course take a massive pay cut at his next club, everyone understands that, but the point is he's not all that good & still not worth the type of money he'd likely want. Another club with deeper pockets, that doesn't have same style of play will take him & good luck to them.

fatso

Or you know, he had a bad 60 mins in his first match back since covid after the end of season break. Nah you're right let's bin him
Where did I say bin him you muppet.
School might be out, but I'm sure someone will be doing reading lessons!
Ffs, some people!

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Users who are viewing this thread