Robins post match/mcallum sale (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

If Bakayoko does leave I wonder whether it’d be an upwards or downwards move. He hasn’t been great for us but does have some good attributes if everything came together for him
I have to say I thought he done well Saturday strange to be left out knowing how robins works

Reactions: TTG

tomreagan84

With respect I have told you where the confusion occurs. The oft quoted debt is a combination of SBSL and Otium. You stated Sisu had lost £75m - they haven’t as their lending source to the club is AVRO and the master fund and that’s it.

You then go off on some strange tangent about the Cayman Islands

It’s strange, as a lurker on GMK and SBT, I wondered if Grendel and Rob87/“whatever he’s called now” were the same person.

You’re both opinionated, articulate and contrarian. This could be a battle for the ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

Whilst I like Mason, McCallum is a much better option in our current system. All Masons best games came as a LB in a back 4. Not sure he’s quite got it as a wing backs and so I’d be worried if we lost McCallum this window
They did have a trial program a couple of years ago with players carrying fans to their seats but it was cancelled when Burge dropped one

Speedies_Chips

Bought for £50k? (tribunal fixed fee) Sold a year later for £1m.

I have a feeling that the tribunal set the fee at £190K , which was still massively under market rate at the time. And yes, Pompey turned in a huge profit after just one season. Sadly, there was no such thing as a percentage of a sell on back then.

GaryJones

Any news on. Baka
Yes - he wasn’t on the pitch last night because he forgot his gloves - bloody freezing in Fleetwood!

Grendel

It’s strange, as a lurker on GMK and SBT, I wondered if Grendel and Rob87/“whatever he’s called now” were the same person.

You’re both opinionated, articulate and contrarian. This could be a battle for the ages.

No. My frustration here is the nonsensical belief that Sisu have investment and lost millions in the club when they to date have lost nothing and invested a lot less than some people believe due to nonsense newspaper headlines

usskyblue

tomreagan84 = usskyblue

OldLimitedAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted.gif

Ring Of Steel

That article makes a lot of sense. One thing that is clear to everyone is that the figure they’ve pumped in (not all of which may have been declared as loans and not all of which may be included in any asking price to sell) is some way different to the £20m you’re chucking around. But let me think... hmm, professional accountant with ample expertise in the field, it’s his job to analyse these things v Grendel, who literally doesn’t know one end of St Andrews from the other?

You don’t seem to grasp that there is a vast array of ways to present figures differently & a vast number of ways in which companies can structure themselves to allow for moving around of figures.

Not being funny but I think I’ll pass on your opinions on this one :)

Ring Of Steel

haha- I only ever had one name on gmk apart from a couple of hacks which I could never really pull off. Was Grendel on gmk? He’s poor compared to some of the people that used to really hate me like GarryPendrysEyes, he gets everything wrong and makes it too easy.

And there is one big difference between us. My glass is half full, his is half empty, he is negative, I am positive, he looks down, I look up, he is Darth Vader, I am Luke Skywalker :emoji_punch::emoji_punch::emoji_punch:

usskyblue

haha- I only ever had one name on gmk apart from a couple of hacks which I could never really pull off. Was Grendel on gmk? He’s poor compared to some of the people that used to really hate me like GarryPendrysEyes, he gets everything wrong and makes it too easy.

GPE ...fookinell. We had some belters

Grendel

That article makes a lot of sense. One thing that is clear to everyone is that the figure they’ve pumped in (not all of which may have been declared as loans and not all of which may be included in any asking price to sell) is some way different to the £20m you’re chucking around. But let me think... hmm, professional accountant with ample expertise in the field, it’s his job to analyse these things v Grendel, who literally doesn’t know one end of St Andrews from the other?

You don’t seem to grasp that there is a vast array of ways to present figures differently & a vast number of ways in which companies can structure themselves to allow for moving around of figures.

It makes no sense. Look what I’ve found

Club Accounts 2016/2017

Ring Of Steel

It makes no sense. Look what I’ve found

Club Accounts 2016/2017
Yes yes yes we know, you’ve magically found a set of accounts which are publicly available for everyone- well done you, supersleuth.

You can also find accounts for companies that reported big profits and went bust a day later, you can find accounts for companies that seemingkyb has great balance sheets but yet went under right afterwards- you can show whatever you want in those documents as long as you don’t break the accounting rules- trust me.

Until you put a set of bank statements from all connected entities in the group in front of me that proves your figures, I think I’ll go with what the the owners, the accountants and industry experts say, thanks for all your effort though.

btw- type in a company name then the word “beta” after on google and you’ll go immediately to their site on Companies House, all the accounts there- no more need to dig around.

Grendel

the fact you’ve given this credence is beyond comprehension - I’m sure OSB commented on this tripe as well - I’ll find the link

Grendel

Yes yes yes we know, you’ve magically found a set of accounts which are publicly available for everyone- well done you, supersleuth.

You can also find accounts for companies that reported big profits and went bust a day later, you can find accounts for companies that seemingkyb has great balance sheets but yet went under right afterwards- you can show whatever you want in those documents as long as you don’t break the accounting rules- trust me.

Until you put a set of bank statements from all connected entities in the group in front of me that proves your figures, I think I’ll go with what the the owners, the accountants and industry experts say, thanks for all your effort though.

btw- type in a company name then the word “beta” after on google and you’ll go immediately to their site on Companies House, all the accounts there- no more need to dig around.

No I’m posting a link on the interpretation from Old Sky Blue 58 - doesn’t He know what he’s talking about either?

Ring Of Steel

the fact you’ve given this credence is beyond comprehension - I’m sure OSB commented on this tripe as well - I’ll find the link
I’m not really interested anymore, the point is proven and I don’t want to feel guilty having you run around all night furiously digging out newspaper clippings from your ‘scrapbook of incorrect facts’. I have to walk the dog and then go get me some Ben & Jerrys, I have the house to myself tonight.

I respect your knowledge and opinions, it’s just that they’re nearly all wrong. I can see the facts, and you’re only dealing with half the picture at best.

Grendel

I’m not really interested anymore, the point is proven and I don’t want to feel guilty having you run around all night furiously digging out newspaper clippings from your ‘scrapbook of incorrect facts’. I have to walk the dog and Then go get me some Ben & Jerrys, I have the house to myself tonight.

I respect your knowledge and opinions, it’s just that they’re nearly all wrong. I can see the facts, and you’re only dealing with half the picture at best.

Found it. Comment on OSB 58 first post - agree or not?

The mammoth sum Coventry City owners Sisu would need to walk away without loss

Johhny Blue

I have no one in mind.
But MR seems to be playing Max a bit more now, even if it doesn't look exactly like two up top. Some one with a bit more about them, (no offence to Max), could make the difference.
It's also a worry what might happen if Gooden gets injured.
Or Godden

Briles

The only person who can stop Grendel is Beowulf

Users who are viewing this thread