Robins post match/mcallum sale (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No it’s not. They set up numerous companies and those companies lent the same money so the transfer to preference shares of debt is a paper excercise . The Sisu investment is below £20 million - it’s not even an argument

As you say THEY set up numerous companies who lent money. So it's all under the same SISU umbrella. It's legal and accounting semantics but ultimately that money can be traced back to our owners.

Grendel

As you say THEY set up numerous companies who lent money. So it's all under the same SISU umbrella. It's legal and accounting semantics but ultimately that money can be traced back to our owners.

Christ. No it’s debt that’s multiplied from the same original loan. If you actually believe Sisu have spent more than £16m you are an idiot and need to go an accounting course

Ring Of Steel

No he’s just as stupid as you but at least you’ve found one friend
no, he's right, and its not a hard concept to grasp tbf. The rest of it is just down to your growing obsession with me, and thats ok, it was bound to happen- all the wrong 'uns end up not being able to help themselves following me around the place, you're no different, just another statistic.

Mr Dreamer is in fact correct.

Grendel

no, he's right, and its not a hard concept to grasp tbf. The rest of it is just down to your growing obsession with me, and thats ok, it was bound to happen- all the wrong 'uns end up not being able to help themselves following me around the place, you're no different, just another statistic.

Mr Dreamer is in fact correct.

No you are full of shit and he is as dumb as fuck. I’ve still yet to hear how money can be transferred to the Cayman Islands

Nick

Administrator

The link I posted is from somebody going through the accounts of all the companies isn't it?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Christ. No it’s debt that’s multiplied from the same original loan. If you actually believe Sisu have spent more than £16m you are an idiot and need to go an accounting course

I did say earlier it has to take into account the accrued interest which isn't investment. All I'm saying is the amount of 'investment' is how much they put in since they bought the club and administration plus the amount they've been putting in to cover cash losses since that has not been repaid. It's nowhere near the figure SISU themselves state because they add in the interest to make themselves look better.

Grendel

I did say earlier it has to take into account the accrued interest which isn't investment. All I'm saying is the amount of 'investment' is how much they put in since they bought the club and administration plus the amount they've been putting in to cover cash losses since that has not been repaid. It's nowhere near the figure SISU themselves state because they add in the interest to make themselves look better.

It is £16 million - they reduced the loan at admin and then increased the deferred rate to get back to the original figure

Grendel

lol, ok mate, have a good one :emoji_grin:

You don’t agree with OSB or Dave Johnson? Still waiting to explain how funds can get moved to the Cayman Islands

Grendel

The link I posted is from somebody going through the accounts of all the companies isn't it?

He won’t answer you

Grendel

Can you repost it? Did a search and the post with the link didn't stand out

The only loan was made through the ARVO account other than the loans made now through the master fund to keep the club cash neutral every year

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The only loan was made through the ARVO account other than the loans made now through the master fund to keep the club cash neutral every year

“SISU have invested £70m even £100m since they have been here” – INCORRECT
  • An analysis of the statutory accounts cash flow statements discloses the amounts of loans physically received from SISU entities since 2008. It totals £33.15m up until 31 May 2017. (last published accounts).
  • However, the amount that is outstanding by the current club (ie OEG/CCFC) is £14.57m as at 31/05/2017 including interest accrued £5.63m. That sum is owed to ARVO & SISU Master Fund. The balance of the real debt £24.21m excluding interest relates to SBS&L pre-administration, is unsecured and is not a liability of OEG/CCFC.
  • Many of the losses have been retained from previous ownerships or created by clever accounting between group companies. All perfectly legal. But it is not hard cash spent.
The initial point was how much have the owners invested since they took over. There are of course many ways that you can choose to measure that. For me it is actual hard cash put in either as equity (to all intents and purposes nothing) or provided as loans that have either not been paid back or turned into equity.

We've seen £10m in the last 7 years just propping up the cashflow. Pre-admin they were covering a lot more due to higher wages/rent etc and did spend a fair bit initially on players, which although it was recouped when those players were sold it went on running costs.

Your figure of £18m would be closer to the actual figure than the £75m nonsense being put about, but it would be more. According to the above it's £24.21m and that sounds about right to me.

Grendel

“SISU have invested £70m even £100m since they have been here” – INCORRECT
  • An analysis of the statutory accounts cash flow statements discloses the amounts of loans physically received from SISU entities since 2008. It totals £33.15m up until 31 May 2017. (last published accounts).
  • However, the amount that is outstanding by the current club (ie OEG/CCFC) is £14.57m as at 31/05/2017 including interest accrued £5.63m. That sum is owed to ARVO & SISU Master Fund. The balance of the real debt £24.21m excluding interest relates to SBS&L pre-administration, is unsecured and is not a liability of OEG/CCFC.
  • Many of the losses have been retained from previous ownerships or created by clever accounting between group companies. All perfectly legal. But it is not hard cash spent.
The initial point was how much have the owners invested since they took over. There are of course many ways that you can choose to measure that. For me it is actual hard cash put in either as equity (to all intents and purposes nothing) or provided as loans that have either not been paid back or turned into equity.

We've seen £10m in the last 7 years just propping up the cashflow. Pre-admin they were covering a lot more due to higher wages/rent etc and did spend a fair bit initially on players, which although it was recouped when those players were sold it went on running costs.

Your figure of £18m would be closer to the actual figure than the £75m nonsense being put about, but it would be more. According to the above it's £24.21m and that sounds about right to me.

The £24m relates to non Sisu funded debt. You haven’t a clue have you?

Ring Of Steel

£33.15m (as of 2017) is the figure they've put in isn't it (if you can really consider a loan investment)?
people are getting confused between what is 'repayable' and the amount that has been pumped in. If I lend you £10 and £5 is wiped off because you've gone into administration, then you only owe £5, but it doesn't change the fact that I have given £10.

Grendel

£33.15m (as of 2017) is the figure they've put in isn't it (if you can really consider a loan investment)?

No. The £24 million is not debt it’s loans to the company that carries the debt

Grendel

people are getting confused between what is 'repayable' and the amount that has been pumped in. If I lend you £10 and £5 is wiped off because you've gone into administration, then you only owe £5, but it doesn't change the fact that I have given £10.

Nope it’s I’ve given you £10 and you hand the next bloke £10 and he gives another bloke the £10 and then I say I’ve lost £30

usskyblue

wtf are you on about m8?

They are facts but I’m not sure they prove what you think they do. He’s picked McCallum so far, yes. Was that partly to facilitate this move? We will never know, but you can’t categorically say he’s picked him because he’s the absolute best player every week.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories but it is interesting how McCallum has played constantly whilst there were lots of simultaneous stories in the press / social media about Liverpool and PSG(!) etc looking at him.

Most saleable (and expendable given the superb replacement we already have) asset at the club. Gets played every week (when we desperately need money from player sales) whilst appearing in the press on a regular basis as interesting other clubs. And then gets sold (tbc)...

So what’s the theory now ?

‘I’m not one for conspiracy theories but’ ...

...maybe McCallum’s MR’s lovechild m8

covcity4life

Guys mcallum may have played well today but remember when maddison was loaned back and was shit?

Mason needs to start and maybe wr should fine mcallum and let him rot in u23s

Just to be safe you know?

usskyblue

All that said...it might make sense to rest McCallum for the replay v Blues. We need our best players for the #1 aim, which is promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread