Robins gone (1 Viewer)

Colonel Mustard

But, he hasn't actually gone yet. He's just trying to leave. Huddersfield may turn him down or the deal may not work. He hasn't gone.
Clutching at straws here.

Big time. If he has cleared his desk, he has gone. There's no way back for him here.

chriscovfc

yeah, but forever think this will be on going. We get someone who turns us around to leave 6 months down the line again

LJC_CCFC

It will only be because HTFC have a lot of money for that level, hence getting players such as Beckford and James Vaughn. Despite us being a 'bigger club' in history when compared to HTFC, the reality is we cannot compete with SISU at the helm

skyblu3sk

If he has cleared his desk then I have lost all respect for him as a professional there is no way you should do that.

Nick

Administrator
It will only be because HTFC have a lot of money for that level, hence getting players such as Beckford and James Vaughn. Despite us being a 'bigger club' in history when compared to HTFC, the reality is we cannot compete with SISU at the helm

Are we a bigger club? I dont think we are! They have won more i think!

kepit 2 yusen

Can't keep him if he wants to go. Can't help thinking whether all the Bollox over rent, talks of admin, the useless different parties have made him think he's joined a circus full of clowns. Guess he will keep his mouth shut but most sane people wouldn't want the distractions and lack of certainty.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Assuming this is confirmed as now seems very likely-

This was always likely to happen- we can moan and rant all we want, and I guess Huddersfield isn't where we might have seen him going- that said he's indicated in his previous career that he is likely to walk if the wind blows.. Its endemic in football.. loyalty is a forgotten commodity.... bye bye Mark- disappointed in you.. but hey we'll get over it....managers come and go, players sign and are sold, supporters remain. PUSB

Colonel Mustard

Can't keep him if he wants to go. Can't help thinking whether all the Bollox over rent, talks of admin, the useless different parties have made him think he's joined a circus full of clowns. Guess he will keep his mouth shut but most sane people wouldn't want the distractions and lack of certainty.

If Robins is a smart cookie, he will hint at some 'upstairs disruption' as a reason for leaving. But let us not fall into that trap again. Robins has been treated very well while he has been here. This is 100% on him.

TheUKGryphon

The fact that he wants to talk to Huddersfield, shows that he's not committed to the Sky Blues.

And if we force him to stay it would be bad fir the club.

Someone who doesn't want to be there would not be able to inspire a team going forward.

Something tells me that SISU should take the money on this one, but make sure that the 6 figure sum that they offer is as close to 7 figures as could possibly be.

Let's make these Yorkshire bastards pay through the nose with this one.

I also hope if Robins does go, that he and Huddersfield fall right on their arse, get relegated and keep dropping.

Nonleagueherewecome

If this is true...what a dirty Judas! Best manager in 10 years gone after six months, great. Here's hoping it doesn't take another 10 years to find one as good! Roll on Summer, I'm totally sick of this depressing season now.

hill83

The fact that he wants to talk to Huddersfield, shows that he's not committed to the Sky Blues.

And if we force him to stay it would be bad fir the club.

Someone who doesn't want to be there would not be able to inspire a team going forward.

Something tells me that SISU should take the money on this one, but make sure that the 6 figure sum that they offer is as close to 7 figures as could possibly be.

Let's make these Yorkshire bastards pay through the nose with this one.

I also hope if Robins does go, that he and Huddersfield fall right on their arse, get relegated and keep dropping.

It's will already be in the contract. It won't say 'any 6 figure sum'
It will be a finite and set amount written into the contract.

motherfunky

CCFC is in his blood I thought.... That changed quick if this is true... Seriously hope not! It's only now for the first time in years we play some decent football.

Paul Ince, Grayson or Adkins will do if MR goes. Adkins took over Saints in League 1.

Nonleagueherewecome

If Robins is a smart cookie, he will hint at some 'upstairs disruption' as a reason for leaving. But let us not fall into that trap again. Robins has been treated very well while he has been here. This is 100% on him.

When asked about the arena rent dispute recently, he said "it will be sorted". Well, it hasn't...might have played a part in his decision?

dadgad

So typical of this club. :(
Finally find someone who gets the place buzzing and we cannot hold on to him for six months!
We're a joke, managed by idiots who just don't get it.

Nick

Administrator
So typical of this club. :(
Finally find someone who gets the place buzzing and we cannot hold on to him for six months!
We're a joke, managed by idiots who just don't get it.

How the hell is it siSus fault?

WillieStanley

The truth is, we know absolutely nothing. Nothing has been reported in the press, other than the CET and Huddersfield Express (who are both ran by Trinity Mirror).

Is this the type of thing that Mark Robins would do? I hope not and wouldn't have thought so. He's put so much in place and seems to have worked tirelessly to get us where we are. All that endeavor for what? A relegation battle? Hold your horses folks.

Ibby

nothing shocks me in football i just thought he could have stay here but he made his mind to leave.

Speng

I don't get it we have just signed a player today ! Would a manager do that who was leaving the same day ???

VegetableSamosa

The Edge just tweeted "Don't worry, be happy." Don't know what that says but, if the players don't seem concerned then neither should we. We should get behind the team regardless of the manager. Rally the troops, show them we still believe and have faith in them and it will come good. PUSB

D

Deleted member 4439

Would have been agreed some days ago. I've signed contract workers for a team in the knowledge that I'd be moving on by the time they'd come on board.

Users who are viewing this thread