thanks alot robins
anything decent this club has goes: robins, mcgoldrick, king, fox, westwood
league 1 for ever now
jpt - no chance
play offs-no chance
we will finish about 16th now i reckons
fuck off sisu and thanks 4 nothing robins

MatthewWallis

so the fitness coach has left with him apparently? Maybe thats why he rejected forest, because he knew they were all going to go to Huddersfield?

WillieStanley

thanks alot robins
anything decent this club has goes: robins, mcgoldrick, king, fox, westwood
league 1 for ever now
jpt - no chance
play offs-no chance
we will finish about 16th now i reckons
fuck off sisu and thanks 4 nothing robins

Excellent contribution :facepalm:

Darth Robins

People saying "Get Adkins in" are absolutely deluded, there's no way he's going to drop down to this level, especially for a club without a pot to piss in whose only "successful" manager in recent history has jumped ship after just 5 months to fucking HUDDERSFIELD.

Mucca Mad Boys

People saying "Get Adkins in" are absolutely deluded, there's no way he's going to drop down to this level, especially for a club without a pot to piss in whose only "successful" manager in recent history has jumped ship after just 5 months to fecking HUDDERSFIELD.

Adkins might have to start all over again in League 1, not necessarily us.

The dark reality of English managers nowadays.

kepit 2 yusen

No ones said goodbye an we trained in the gym cos of the snow covered pitches today! It's football we all no what it's like if he stays great he's doin a great job if he goes we have to continue trying to get in them play off places.

Written by Carl baker on Facebook just

kg82

People saying "Get Adkins in" are absolutely deluded, there's no way he's going to drop down to this level, especially for a club without a pot to piss in whose only "successful" manager in recent history has jumped ship after just 5 months to fecking HUDDERSFIELD.

He dropped a division when he joined Southampton. He's currently jobless.

Nonleagueherewecome

deanocity3

A song by The Union
called Robins Song
Is there something I could say to make you change your mind
Never thought I'd have to write this song (I was wrong)
When I see you on the streets I see it in your eyes
Your love is gone, my long was wrong
I hope you find the things you said you need
I'm just dying here 'cause it's not me
Do you think about me, smile without me,
I can't stand this pain without you
Did somebody steal your heart away
Do you love without me, cry without me
Do you feel this pain that I feel
You're the only one to mend my heart
Everbody gives a smile and says to let you go
I don't know if I can be that strong
When you call me on the phone it hurst to say goodbye
My friend is gone 'cause my love was wrong
I hope you find the things you need
I've been crying here 'cause it's not me
Did you really feel the way you told me
Did you cry those tears or were you only joking
Do you think about me, smile without me,
I can't stand this pain without you
Did somebody steal your heart away
Do you love without me, cry without me
Do you feel this pain that I feel
I guess somebody stole your heart from me

skybluesam66

14/1 on with skybet . seems a banker - but interesting that they are still taking bets.....not certain yet

they also have dave jones as odds on 4/6

Paxman II

Five live just said compensation has been agreed and think that Robins may make the short hop along the M69 to see his new team at Fester!

I have to say I can't believe this one. I had Robins down as a real decent guy who was doing a mighty fine job here and enjoying it. Questions will of course be asked about what has maybe been happening behind the scenes, perhaps he feels theirs not much chance of backing but I real don't see how you can draw that conclusion.

Think we may have to accept that MR simple got offered a very good contract to go with a substantial increase in his salary. Still slightly surprised though as he believed he was going to get us up. There is no guarantee Huddersfield will survive long in the Championship. It must be a very, very good offer.

As for SISU, like Baker on twitter pretty much caught out here I think. They get compensation and while that must refect MR not yet dried contract with CCFC won't be enormous, certainly not something to make them see Robins leave a club they have together started turning around.

He had unfinished business here Robins with the Playoffs still possible and the JPT still to come. My heart goes out to the players now who have clearly responded to this new manager and now must be in shock as we all are. My word what a curve ball to be thrown just now.

Conspiracy theorist will have their views on here suggesting there were things we did not know about what SISU had or had not promised MR and they would be right to speculate on that a little under the circumstances. I hope the club come out and make a clear statement quickly that they have been caught by this as much as anyone and Robins considers his statement carefully and be as honest as he has been to date.

You have to feel for CCFC tonight after all they have endured and just a week after 32k at the Ricoh.

Grendel

Move with the times, Huddersfield is now a better prospect than us

They are but not significantly better. I am as realistic and cynical as you but this really is a poor show on his part.

Mucca Mad Boys

They are but not significantly better. I am as realistic and cynical as you but this really is a poor show on his part.

If he left for Blackpool, I'd say fair play etc. but Huddersfield, I feel he could do better.

Whenever Block 15 chanted "Robins, Robins give us a wave" he always responded..........................................................and now we know why!

Users who are viewing this thread