Robins gone (2 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

The last time I felt like this was when my mistress left me.

Ash

Really poor show by Robins, thought so highly of him and like everyone else thought he would really take us places and bring some respect and pride back to the club.

Seems now that the quote about sky blue running through his blood was all bollocks, lesson in life to never trust anyone in professional football!

Nonleagueherewecome

jassie78

I wanna see Nigel Atkins get the job, if he decides to apply. He has experience in getting teams out of league one & championship.

Ash

Not gonna happen mate, Adkins definitely wouldn't stoop this low for his next managerial position after Southampton!

AFCCOVENTRY

We weren't expecting Robins to leave so SISU have a lot of work to do to get a new manager in.

Don't expect anything for 2/3 weeks.

Our season has finished for now.

Re-group for next season.

shropshirecov

We weren't expecting Robins to leave so SISU have a lot of work to do to get a new manager in.

Don't expect anything for 2/3 weeks.

Our season has finished for now.

Re-group for next season.

Or get someone in for the weekend, take a load up there and have a go with some new manager momentum. Can just see Wisey puching the air at gigg lane 5pm saturday ;)

torchomatic

What a fucking joke. He was backed. Look at the players he's signed from the moment he became our manager.

Maybe he thought we were going to back him in the transfer window and we failed to do so. Happened many times before where managers believed they would be backed (Dowie, Boothroyd, Thorn).

Users who are viewing this thread