Right wing jokes (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Can't they just put Love Thy Neighbour back on, that should keep them happy, that and "Till death us do part"

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Can't they just put Love Thy Neighbour back on, that should keep them happy, that and "Till death us do part"
The joke was always on the white bloke at the end of it.

Mucca Mad Boys

I wonder what’s happened to Al Murray? I found him

He’s not right wing, but ironically polled v favourably with BNP voters back. The joke was on them as his act was lampooning the ‘little Britain-er’.

tommydazzle

As someone who has loved unashamedly left-wing comedians such as the late great Jeremy Hardy and Linda Smith I can also say I'm enjoying some of the so called 'right-wing' comedy featured on the Comedy Unleashed channel. I suppose I find political extremes amusing and most of this comedy is aimed at the absurdity of the current social justice extremes. Andrew Doyle (co-writer of the fictional character Jonathon Pie and creator of the twitter parody Titania McGrath - so absurd many of the left-wing chattering classes were taken in by her opinions) is worth a look.

and

Tony Hall makes me laugh but I'm not sure why - just that he's as mad as a box of frogs

Also this Italian guy is pretty funny

It comes to something when edgy, counter-culture comedy is now the province of the right!

Last edited:

tommydazzle

Spitting Image starting again soon. Difficult to see how they are going to poke fun at the ridiculousness of Trump and Boris. They are beyond satire.

Users who are viewing this thread