Retained List (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

Shame for the twins, but they aren’t where we need to be if we are to compete in league one

SlowerThanPlatt

Winger that we singed from one of those non-club affiliated academies. Sounded like a prospect when we got him but don't think he ever troubled the first team.

Was from the now defunct Nike Academy. He made one appearance against Walsall in the Checkatrade this season. We have better options in our first team and the age groups below.

no_loyalty

Its lucky for Haynes and Beavon that they are still under contract as think both would have been released, although hopefully they can come to some agreement with Beavon and pay him off

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Its lucky for Haynes and Beavon that they are still under contract as think both would have been released, although hopefully they can come to some agreement with Beavon and pay him off

Agreed, Beavon is clinging on by the skin of his teeth. I know Stuart Linnel is a big fan of him but that’s literally it. Wasn’t Beavon a Spade signing?

steve82

I don't think there's any real surprises on the released list apart from who is Bilal Sayoud? Wish the Kelly-Evans brothers the best - they always put a shift in but it's probably best on both sides they move on. Thank god Kyle Reid has gone - you're next Beavon!!!

How does everyone think Biamou will do in League 1? Personally I think he's been our most improved player this season and has proved to be the perfect foil for McNulty - so I think he can make the step up to League One, it's hardly like the football is a lot better.

Upfront I think we could do with McNulty, Biamou, JCH and a new forward with pace. Pontecelli (who I highly rate) needs consistent game time to develop, so I would consider loaning him out to a League 2 team.

I’d imagine a deal with Stuart Beavon will be done once a club come asking for his services, Ryan Haynes too for a small fee.

On super Max Biamou I love the guy but, can he perform weekly in L1? I’m not sure. I’ve said previously and still believe it that once John Akinde is sold or Kristin Dennis that Chesterfield or Barnet will come in with a offer or even a L2 club like Port Vale could possibly that temps MR into doing a deal.

L1 needed’s to be hit with the ball rolling, can max do it or will MR use a small fee generated to fund a new target man type

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David O'Day

I’d imagine a deal with Stuart Beavon will be done once a club come asking for his services, Ryan Haynes too for a small fee.

On super Max Biamou I love the guy but, can he perform weekly in L1? I’m not sure. I’ve said previously and still believe it that once John Akinde is sold or Kristin Dennis that Chesterfield or Barnet will come in with a offer or even a L2 club like Port Vale could possibly that temps MR into doing a deal.

L1 needed’s to be hit with the ball rolling, can max do it or will MR use a small fee generated to fund a new target man type

Yeah we could sign Forte or Stockley :)

steve82

Yeah we could sign Forte or Stockley :)

Forte is not on my radar now we’re in L1 but Jayden Stockley... yes please him and Hiram Boateng would be two players high on my list this year if funds could cover it.

Stockley and McNulty is a partnership that could takes us into the top 10.

NorthernWisdom

Anyone know what ‘re-engagement’ means regarding Hyam?

Looking at this by Walsall it means for out of contract players?

Club Statement: Regulation 65 – Re-engagement of Players
It was announced vin various news sources he was signing a two year deal when he came, so I assumed it meant we were giving him a pay rise, as he'd joined on a pittance.

That being siad, the official CCFC announcement made no mention of the length of contract.

steve82

Stockley - yes but I doubt we could afford.

Forte - wtf? 10 goals last season and 9 this season - in League 2, and you think he's good enough for a League 1 promotion push?! Looks like it's not just been Davies that's been hard on the Carlsberg!!!

Forte who he said about was just a bit of banter with me from a previous thread a week or two back...

covcity4life

biamou can score goals that fit in premier league, its just his all round game that is the question,are too many games where he doesnt make an impact

however he has only played 1 season professionaly and he got better ad better as it went on

i would keep him for league 1 rotation

Esoterica

Why would Biamou willingly drop back out of the football league when he is still under contract and after improving so much this season?

steve82

Why would Biamou willingly drop back out of the football league when he is still under contract and after improving so much this season?

I’m not saying he would, but I fancy him being of interest to a club like Port Vale, or Chesterfield or Barnet a club with a top striker to see with cash to likely reinvest to get back into the football league.

Wages would likely be similar to what he’s on too.

I’d love him to stay and carry on the rate he’s improving. I love his desire and work rate and he was immense in the play offs but will MR fancy gambling on him stepping up again or use a small sum gained to get another target man who’s likely to hit 5he ground running in a more unforgiving league.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

thanks!

some interesting possibilities on frees

Sidwell
Baily Cargill
Adam Hammill
Matt Mills
Darren Bent
Chris Baird
Jason Shackell
Martin Cranie
Tim Cahill
Nedum Onuoha
Caolan Lavery
James Hanson
Erhun Oztumer

Literally all of those would be classic FM end of season signings because you've heard of them. Wouldn't take any of them in real life through a combination of high wages / most of them being over the hill.

steve82

thanks!

some interesting possibilities on frees

Sidwell
Baily Cargill
Adam Hammill
Matt Mills
Darren Bent
Chris Baird
Jason Shackell
Martin Cranie
Tim Cahill
Nedum Onuoha
Caolan Lavery
James Hanson
Erhun Oztumer

Not many on that list I’d take if I was honest, rather look at others.

James Hanson move to Sheff Utd was a bizzare one, still only 30 is interesting but is one dimensional. Bailey Cargil career has stalled with a few failed moves in the last 2 seasons. He needs to settle somewhere.

Few of the others are retiring I think or we don’t really need, and as I said about oztumer he’s classy but wants a top move he can get.

Lyle Taylor of Wimbledon is available...

covcity4life

Literally all of those would be classic FM end of season signings because you've heard of them. Wouldn't take any of them in real life through a combination of high wages / most of them being over the hill.
well i tried to put a mix of really old and those that still arugbly got more to give

some of them are 30-31, could do a job

likes of bent sure very old but just put a few notable names down

covcity4life

Not many on that list I’d take if I was honest, rather look at others.

James Hanson move to Sheff Utd was a bizzare one, still only 30 is interesting but is one dimensional. Bailey Cargil career has stalled with a few failed moves in the last 2 seasons. He needs to settle somewhere.

Few of the others are retiring I think or we don’t really need, and as I said about oztumer he’s classy but wants a top move he can get.

Lyle Taylor of Wimbledon is available...

you used to be in love with hansen?

cargill looked good here, if we need another cb he could be worth looking at

oztumer is skillful yes,only blackbutrn a better prospect than us out of those interested though due to their manager style of football and higher league

Users who are viewing this thread