Reda (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

i suppose everyone here is a moron who only like reda because hes some sort of funny talisman right? none of us have a clue about football hey jug?

lol you have been well and truly found out today by everyone not just me, only good thing to come from this sad news. ironically reda has just fucked you up hahaha karma biatch

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Yeah at least that's confirmed you're just a deluded idiot, you don't share just a difference of opinion with me but with 99% of this forum who actually attend the matches.

Perhaps it's not the masses that are wrong just you and your own opinion.

matesx

they'll negotiate a pay off and its cheerio Reda.... bloody shame.

Thankfully Martin is playing very well and Willis must be due back soon?

Im sure TM and Venus will work a bit more magic to bring in a quality replacement.

Juggernaut

Yeah at least that's confirmed you're just a deluded idiot, you don't share just a difference of opinion with me but with 99% of this forum who actually attend the matches.

Perhaps it's not the masses that are wrong just you and your own opinion.

Calm down pal, everything will be okay, I promise.

covcity4life

Im sure TM and Venus will work a bit more magic to bring in a quality replacement.

yeah willis will play a part but i think mowbray will want a truly dominating centreback in

Joy Division

I rate Reda as a player, but people are allowed other opinions without resulting to personal abuse. Calm down guys.

fernandopartridge

Shame for him and us. No doubt he will be missed, though imo less so than last season as Ricketts provides such experience and guidance to the younger players in the back 4.

Juggernaut

I rate Reda as a player, but people are allowed other opinions without resulting to personal abuse. Calm down guys.

To be fair mate I'm getting abuse off someone who's username on a football forum is an average League 1 defenders cock, I'm sure I'll manage to sleep at night.

Joy Division

For me I'd really like to see Ricketts as a permanent centre half in place of Reda. I just feel much more comfortable when he's in the centre and with Martin playing well we might be okay. Right back therefore might be an issue.

covcity4life

think you might need to read the tread again, no one care sif he dont rate reda

saying 'good' thats hes out for season and #redajohnsonday is trolling ,hence why SBT have collectivly buttfucked him lol

Cobi Jones's Dreads

To be fair mate I'm getting abuse off someone who's username on a football forum is an average League 1 defenders cock, I'm sure I'll manage to sleep at night.

Touched a nerve?

stupot07

Has anyone actually seen a replay of the incident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Specs WT-R75

What is there to negotiate. It's not like the guy is in a bomb squad and wants to get game time elsewhere. He has a contract, he will want it honouring to the full like anyone else would in his position. There is not a great deal to negotiate nor much benefit from the club to pay him off unless I am missing something.

I am gutted to hear this news though. Massive blow to the team - he is the sort of defender you are not going to be picking up on youth loans etc....irreplaceable imho.

Joy Division

think you might need to read the tread again, no one care sif he dont rate reda

saying 'good' thats hes out for season and #redajohnsonday is trolling ,hence why SBT have collectivly buttfucked him lol

How does it feel to be Buttfucked Juggernaut? :laugh:

JFC

chiefdave

Don't think anyone can blame this on him being injury prone. Its not missing a couple of games with a slight pull.

May well be the end of his time here. Be interesting to see what TM does. He won't be making any panic signings if past form is anything to go by but they must be considering bringing a new body in.

matesx

What is there to negotiate. It's not like the guy is in a bomb squad and wants to get game time elsewhere. He has a contract, he will want it honouring to the full like anyone else would in his position. There is not a great deal to negotiate nor much benefit from the club to pay him off unless I am missing something.

I am gutted to hear this news though. Massive blow to the team - he is the sort of defender you are not going to be picking up on youth loans etc....irreplaceable imho.

The club will approach Reda and his agent requesting a pay off now that will of course be of a lower value than if he just sat on it.

Sometimes suits both parties to close up and move on.

ajsccfc

The club have said they won't terminate his contract and stick with players, according to the Twitter account. Might be a shrewd way of playing the violins and guilting him into another year.

Specs WT-R75

The club will approach Reda and his agent requesting a pay off now that will of course be of a lower value than if he just sat on it.

Sometimes suits both parties to close up and move on.

Why on earth would he even consider anything less than 100% of what he is due when he cannot play anywhere else anyway... just makes zero sense.

Payoffs involve give and take. There is no upside to this for Reda thus there will, in my humble opinion, be no payoff unless there was a clause in the contract (which as has been pointed out no professional footballer would sign given that injury is always a risk).

matesx

if we are paying him i would get him in dressing room with the team as a mentor/motivator

he's a great influence

Users who are viewing this thread