Realistic signings (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Don’t think it’s drugs related at all. Much more bizarre and disturbing than that.

giphy.gif

Skybluedownunder

You might want to look into why (or even if) he’s available to sign. Lots of rumours flying about which I won’t repeat (he’s pretty much been accused of the big 3 on Twitter), but whatever he’s done it was enough for Cardiff to sack him on the spot and throw away whatever he was worth to them:

Not sure that’s a good addition to a settled changing room.

Sex, drugs and rock & roll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Seeming as many fans have said we would like a LB/LWB a good young prospect would be Harry Pickering of Crewe, only 21 and looks to have a good career ahead of him

Would appear he’s just signed a new contract from delving into him further. Maybe one to consider for next year when Giles goes back, he will have a season of League One under his belt this year so see how he does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Sam Hutchinson 31yr old released by Sheff Wed, can play CDM, CB or WB.

jordan210

Very tenuous link. Jobello posted on instagram a video of him with Michel Espinosa a defensive midfielder from Botev Plovdiv with a caption "long time my brother"

He was at St Georges park yesterday so looks like Michel is the UK.

Told you It was tenuous

Last edited:

woody11462

Very tenuous link. Jobello posted on instagram a video of him with Michel Espinosa a defensive midfielder from Botev Plovdiv with a caption "long time my brother"

He was at St Georges park yesterday so looks like Michel is the UK.

Told you It was tenuous

Are Plovdiv the team playing Spurs this week?

Users who are viewing this thread