Realistic signings (4 Viewers)

Somerset Sky Blue

A few.
Tyler Walker has been doing the rounds again recently.
Someone linked us to another Brighton player on loan, Gyokeres
Kayden Jackson
Obligatory James Collins and Lawrence Shankland rumours.
Chelsea youngster Ugbo was but has gone on loan to Belgium.
Dadashov of Wolves gone to Grasshoppers on loan
Tall lad from Germany called Phillip Hoffman playing second tier
I remember Forss was mentioned from Brentford but not sure if that was a genuine link or a wishlist. Same with Chris Martin
Excellent list, but need to add the obligatory ex-strikers... McNulty, Chaplin, Best, Wilson (championship player now...). 😃

shmmeee

“ After spending so much of last season on the sidelines at Charlton due to an anterior cruciate ligament injury”

Definitely happening then.

Skybluedownunder

Excellent list, but need to add the obligatory ex-strikers... McNulty, Chaplin, Best, Wilson (championship player now...).

Best hasn’t played since 17-18 season. A more realistic previous player would have been Leon Clarke instead of Leon Best.

You’d have thought Best would have retired but apparently still hasn’t even though he’s been without a club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Best hasn’t played since 17-18 season. A more realistic previous player would have been Leon Clarke instead of Leon Best.

You’d have thought Best would have retired but apparently still hasn’t even though he’s been without a club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We kept on talking about getting Ritchie Partridge back after he'd not just retired but gone into a nursing home.

Somerset Sky Blue

Not sure if it is realistic...but if Wilson is sold soon, do you think MR could/would use the windfall (and more?) to tempt Walsh to return?
Not sure if it would be enough for BCFC - or if the budget could stretch for his wages?

kg82

Assume he's a DCM then - don't need any other.

Also checked - was out last year with ACL. So bang on cert to join.
Mate of mine is a baggies fan. Says he’s more of an attacking midfielder, which seems strange. He did also say that he was meant to be the next big thing there when they got relegated from the PL, but never really clicked for him.

TomRad85

This thread has died off a bit. Literally none of our suggestions have made it... probably 2 more players to come in i would suggest so let's start this back up.
Looking at picking Wigan apart which is out of order but fuck it I guess. Would take Morsy in a heartbeat but reckon others with more money would too. Lee Evans would also be a decent shout.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

South Of The River

Bristol City fan here lads.

Couldn’t help but notice a few Cov fans on our twitter feed after our line up was announced for today’s friendly. Take it you’re a fan of Walsh?:sneaky:

Unfortunately he’s picked up an injury early in pre season and hasn’t featured at all in our games. But we’re expecting big things from the lad for this coming season!

Sky Blue Pete

Bristol City fan here lads.

Couldn’t help but notice a few Cov fans on our twitter feed after our line up was announced for today’s friendly. Take it you’re a fan of Walsh?:sneaky:

Unfortunately he’s picked up an injury early in pre season and hasn’t featured at all in our games. But we’re expecting big things from the lad for this coming season!
Think he’s coming to us isn’t he?

South Of The River

Think he’s coming to us isn’t he?

I highly doubt it. We’ve invested a lot in recent years on young players and making sure they’re getting valuable game time to get them ready for first team football with us. The trouble as always though is keeping hold of them when Prem sides come knocking! Joe Bryan and Bobby Reid are an example of that.

The likes of Taylor Moore, Joe Morrell and Liam Walsh are big prospects for us and I feel will feature a lot this season. Especially as finances will be tighter this year.

TomRad85

I highly doubt it. We’ve invested a lot in recent years on young players and making sure they’re getting valuable game time to get them ready for first team football with us. The trouble as always though is keeping hold of them when Prem sides come knocking! Joe Bryan and Bobby Reid are an example of that.

The likes of Taylor Moore, Joe Morrell and Liam Walsh are big prospects for us and I feel will feature a lot this season. Especially as finances will be tighter this year.
Boo hiss, get out! Stop trying to bring us down with reality.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread