Realistic signings (2 Viewers)

Magwitch

This has only come from a mate of a mate, if the first two happen i was told it would be by the weekend I might say who the other is so unfortunately at the moment I am being a tease

larry_david

The beauty of this is, it's well rumoured we're after Sheaf, walker is a known past target and by mentioning we're after a third (of course we are, probably after about 6) if someone signs in the next week, Maggers now goes into the 'in the know category' love it, I'm game let's see what happens

Magwitch

What I find positive yes we have a small budget but we are spending it signing 6 I think so far into what I think is a good squad and team so we are strengthening on not replacing there is a difference. I haven’t yet seen many of our opponents signing players and most seem to have released a lot.

Esoterica

DCM and it’s not Dabo and that’s my last on this other than this has come as I said from a mate of a mate who has supplied good club info previously including the return of Mark Robins way before it happened.
What's the reason for not saying?

SeaSeeEffCee

DCM and it’s not Dabo and that’s my last on this other than this has come as I said from a mate of a mate who has supplied good club info previously including the return of Mark Robins way before it happened.
So we're signing another defensive midfielder, even though we've already signed Hamer and are also going to sign Sheaf? Ok then.

higgs

The young wolves lad on loan?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

That’s why I’m not saying because I can’t see it either unless MR changes his format, time will tell

Nick, this fucker's starting to use the "time will tell" phrase as well !!!!

Can we have a board wide ban on all the shite cliche's or put them into the "what someone thinks they know" bingo??

Briles

That’s why I’m not saying because I can’t see it either unless MR changes his format, time will tell

Its Tom Huddlestone isn't it?

AlansEyes

I see the Telegraph are reporting that we 'could reignite interest in Walker.' Do we honestly think there's any truth in that or are they just rounding up rumours that have been posted on here?

Samo

So you've come onto a forum to tell us that your not going to tell us something?

Users who are viewing this thread