Realistic signings (3 Viewers)

Magwitch

Have to agree regarding Sturbridge he has been a play one miss two merchant for seasons which I suppose makes his goal count better. I can’t see any championship club taking him with the possibility of wage cap coming in. The gravy train is drying up. Pay per play at best maybe.

Magwitch

Have to agree regarding Sturbridge he has been a play one miss two merchant for seasons which I suppose makes his goal count better. I can’t see any championship club taking him with the possibility of wage cap coming in. The gravy train is drying up. Pay per play at best maybe.
Who is Sturbridge ?

Liquid Gold

Who is Sturbridge ?
Log out of one of your accounts

mr_monkey

Didn’t know I had more than one account I am in between phones and struggling to master the new one will have just the one by tonight. My old phone will be no more.

But why would you reply to your own post? Come on mate you've been found out just let us know what the other account is ;)

Magwitch

Me and mobile phone tech stretches from the palm of my left hand to hold it and my right index finger as I said as far as I know I have only one account someone at work showed me how I can get SBT using my old phone and wifi.

kg82

Who is Sturbridge ?
Ain’t got a clue wtf you are on about mate, or miss.
He or she means you’ve literally replied to yourself! You’ve read your own message (or not) and replied about a typo... to your own message!

Magwitch

Well I couldn’t change it to life or I’d get accused of having another account don’t know how on this new system

Skybluedownunder

Need better

Personally I’d happily have Tyler Walker, young, could later sell for a profit unlike the others we’ve been linked in, gets goals. Godden’s gunna be first fiddle so I don’t think Walker would mind coming in and proving himself and having to win the shirt... good suggestion in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread