Reading (1 Viewer)

Ring Of Steel

I think he made himself look silly and was corrected pretty quickly. For starters the guy wasn't black.

Whereas you have people like D'OD and ROS going at people in most threads they can with their bullshit. The example at the start of the thread with the response to derbyskyblue.

I've barely said anything for days, didn't say a single word to Derby, I have never blocked anyone or mentioned a single word about blocking anyone and NW is bang on- would politely appreciate it if you would stop lying that I'm going around attacking & threatening people when you have people actually doing just that on this very thread.

Last edited:

Ian1779

Ian this without the sinking of the boat is the coventrian argument - essentially turn it round and back to France and remove all asylum seekers where there is a question mark

Unkess you’ve gone the full Nigel Faeage I’m not really thinking this is what you think

If the government had this policy it would be accused of nationalism and racism. Also the practicality of actually doing this is of course extremely challenging

The government DON’T have any policy - this area has been a miserable failure for many years. There should be a clear asylum policy with clearly set out systems and clear expectations on what will happen if you fail to adhere with the laws of the land. You can still offer asylum to those that need it and are law-abiding citizens - why should that be stopped?

There also should be clear procedures in place to look at immigration. Just put together a set of policies of systems that would allow a government to be in control of what is going on - why after 10 years has this not been done?

rob9872

I reckon Ian numbers could turn a debate on a children's tea party into the failings of a Tory government. Pound shop politician without a platform.

Ian1779

I reckon Ian numbers could turn a debate on a children's tea party into the failings of a Tory government. Pound shop politician without a platform.
Go on - tell us about how it’s NOT their fault then. Just tired bluster with nothing to contribute from you.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I agree - there are an estimated 40,000 suspected people like this guy - we really should look long and hard at our asylum system - anyone on this list should be made available to the public and any non uk citizens on it sent packing tomorrow

Making that list public would be a terrible idea - you'd have vigilantes all over the place doling out 'retribution'.

Then the fact undoubtedly some thick fucker would get the wrong person because of a same/similar name. Remember the paediatrician who was beaten up because the thick fuckers didn't understand the difference between that and paedophile - all they heard was paedo.

Plus if they're 'suspects' and they're got rid of what's to stop a group of racists just making shit up and corroborating their stories to get them on the list and thus deported?

To make such a list public would be building a bonfire on top of a petrol station. It would only end very, very badly.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Ian thinks we should spend vast amounts of money following them around rather than take direct pre-emtive action

You can't sentence someone for a crime they haven't actually committed. Should we send white van men to jail as rapists because they've made a comment to a woman - be pre-emptive and sort the problem before it happens.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It was probably because terror police were kicking his front door down at the same time.

But that would just be standard procedure to check. They have to explore the possibility even if it isn't and that'll be done by sending counter-terrorist units round, not a PCSO to politely knock on the door.

OffenhamSkyBlue

TVP said in the early stages of the investigation that they were being assisted by Counter-Terrorism South-East, although they didn't (at that stage) believe it to be terror-related. I assume that evidence they gathered (shortly after Matt Hancock made himself look a bit foolish on telly by stipulating that it wasn't terror-related) - whether it was from witness statements, footage, or what they found in his flat - made them change their mind pretty swiftly. It shouldn't be the default position to assume it IS terrorism, but to keep an open mind, which is what they did.
Another thing that boils my piss about these cases nowadays is how the suspect is always named in the media before he/she has appeared in court - which is contempt of court, and potentially prejudices a fair trial by being unable to select an unbiased jury.
Yes, the bloke is a murdering c**t who should have his right to asylum rescinded and sent packing to face whatever he was fleeing from (as we don't have t he death penalty) - but in British justice, he is entitled to a fair trial.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

David oday. You want to sort this today? I'm free all day if you'd like to arrange something? Sort it out once and for all???
You and I had a similar conversation where you PM me and said let's "sort it". Then you played to the audience with my reply.
Making threats to people seems to be a trait of yours. You need to get a grip because despite there often being heated discussions from time to time on here, you are the one who makes personal threats on this site.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Enough is enough. I'm happy to meet a couple of these cunts in the real world
You could just go down the local supermarket ( pubs are closed) and pick a fight there. You wouldn't have to arrange a time or place. Just lamp an elderly lady.

Greggs

You could just go down the local supermarket ( pubs are closed) and pick a fight there. You wouldn't have to arrange a time or place. Just lamp an elderly lady.
I'll do the fuckin pair of you in one go, you backtracking little bitch. I'm done with this site. Fuck off and don't contact. c**t

Nick

Administrator
I'll do the fuckin pair of you in one go, you backtracking little bitch. I'm done with this site. Fuck off and don't contact. c**t

What the fuck are you on about? You aren't doing anybody.

Go and have a break from the internet. That's embarrassing.

clint van damme

Wonder if the backstory to this bloke is similar to the Libyans who carried out the attacks in Manchester. A monster the British intelligence agencies helped to create as it helped with the overthrow of Gadaffi.

It had crossed my mind. May lifted the control order on him if I remember correctly.

Nick

Administrator
Saw something about a news presenter earlier start to go into the Gaddafi stuff and then get cut off quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread