Reading (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

something bad happening, multiple stabbings, some possibly fatal by the sound of it. Not good.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Several dead apparently. This sounds terrible.

stupot07

Just seen the footage, I really wish I hadn't.

3 fatalities 2 seriously injured, the police have made an arrest.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Fuck sake.

Who would film it
Properly boils my fucking piss this shit does! Fucking winds me right up! Get you fucking phone away and fucking help the person being attacked! 10 people filming 1 person randomly stab people, its 10 on 1 you fucking stupid cunts! Pick something up and fucking charge! Or at least use your phone to ring 999, not film on it you horrible, ignorant c**t!

Sorry for the rant! Just pisses me off, that's all!
Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Properly boils my fucking piss this shit does! Fucking winds me right up! Get you fucking phone away and fucking help the person being attacked! 10 people filming 1 person randomly stab people, its 10 on 1 you fucking stupid cunts! Pick something up and fucking charge! Or at least use your phone to ring 999, not film on it you horrible, ignorant c**t!

Sorry for the rant! Just pisses me off, that's all!

Id love to 2 foot one of the cunts filming it. Who thinks that?

If somebody is getting stabbed, I am either running or piling in with haymakers. Most likely running.

pastythegreat

Id love to 2 foot one of the cunts filming it. Who thinks that?

If somebody is getting stabbed, I am either running or piling in with haymakers. Most likely running.
I cant stand them! The whole world living life for a like on instagram!
I dont expect everyone to want to stand and fight, especially not some nutter, high as fuck on something and waving a knife. I would never judge anybody for running. I do however think, if you get you phone out and film, you're almost as bad as the scum with the knife! You disgust me!

NorthernWisdom

just been confirmed ,terrorist incident. Awful news.
BBC says:

Police say the multiple stabbing is “not currently being treated as a terrorism incident".

Det Ch Supt Ian Hunter said: "However, officers are keeping an open mind as to the motivation for the incident and are being supported by colleagues from Counter Terrorism Policing South East."

Greggs

So it's a racist attack, but it's not reported as one. Who'd have thought it? I fucking despise this country. RIP to the victims.

Greggs

what the fuck are you talking about?
A refugee from Libya stabs white people after a BLM march. Diversity is a strength. If a group of black kids were stabbed by a white lad, it's be reported as a racial attack.
The media has created so much racial tension, this is their reward.
Again , RIP to the victims

David O'Day

A refugee from Libya stabs white people after a BLM march. Diversity is a strength. If a group of black kids were stabbed by a white lad, it's be reported as a racial attack.
The media has created so much racial tension, this is their reward.
Again , RIP to the victims

The police have not given any reason for the attack but the Thames Valley Police have said it is not connected to the earlier BLM rally and everyone from the BLM had gone b y the time of the attack.

Three people dead after multiple stabbings in park

It's reckless to just make things up.

Greggs

The police have not given any reason for the attack but the Thames Valley Police have said it is not connected to the earlier BLM rally and everyone from the BLM had gone b y the time of the attack.

Three people dead after multiple stabbings in park

It's reckless to just make things up.
Im not suprised youve attached a link from the BBC......
Basically like quoting The Sun

Facts are: A black refugee from Libya has stabbed and killed multiple White people.

David O'Day

Facts are: A black refugee from Libya has stabbed and killed multiple White people.

Fuck off you racist c**t

So you have no evidence it's racist, you have been shown both the police and BLM saying has nothing to do with this.

Nick can you please ban this racist c**t, until then your being blocked you sick sick sick wanker.

Greggs

Fuck off you racist c**t

So you have no evidence it's racist, you have been shown both the police and BLM saying has nothing to do with this.

Nick can you please ban this racist c**t, until then your being blocked you sick sick sick wanker.
Hahahaha
What have a said that's racist? You've honestly made me laugh. Cheers

Otis

But you can't just come to that conclusion. The police have said that at the moment, it doesn't appear to be terrorist related and also doesn't appear to be related to the BLM protects near by.

As it stands, it is one seemingly crazed person who has stabbed other people.

I haven't seen any footage. Is there any suggestion that this person only attacked white people?

David O'Day

But you can't just come to that conclusion. The police have said that at the moment, it doesn't appear to be terrorist related and also doesn't appear to be related to the BLM protects near by.

As it stands, it is one seemingly crazed person who has stabbed other people.

I haven't seen any footage. Is there any suggestion that this person only attacked white people?

Exactly, it seems he wants it to be a "racist" attack. For what agenda I don't know.

There's every chance that like the tragic Manchester Arndale knife attacks it is mental health related.

David O'Day

He did say a black refugee.

Has anyone seen a pic of him yet?

No and no name released either.

He also originally tried to link it to the BLM rally that happened in the same park earlier in the day even though both the police and the BLM organisers have confirmed it is not related to that and that was well over by the time this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread