Reading (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

It was reported not long after 10 it was a terror incident? 10.40 I think it was.

The police didn't officially report it as anything then. A "source" did and after that the police said they weren't treating it as a terrorist incident.

Nick

Administrator
WTF are you talking about?

Where have I made this thread about left or right?

Get help mate

It's every thread you bang on about it, who you have blocked.

You are the one on a football forum just to try and bang on about pathetic childish shit. He said this, he said that, I've blocked him but he said this. Grow up.

Grendel

Exactly, far too soft.

If somebody commits a violent crime in this country after being allowed in then they should be sent back. They make their choice when they commit the crime.

Ian thinks we should spend vast amounts of money following them around rather than take direct pre-emtive action

David O'Day

Exactly, far too soft.

If somebody commits a violent crime in this country after being allowed in then they should be sent back. They make their choice when they commit the crime.

You do realise that people are on that list because they share the same name as a suspect?

Nick

Administrator
The police didn't officially report it as anything then. A "source" did and after that the police said they weren't treating it as a terrorist incident.

It was probably because terror police were kicking his front door down at the same time.

clint van damme

Wasn't that just one article from the BBC though? It was the BBC saying it wasn't, rather than the policeman.

I mean, counter terror police were raiding his flat that night which was also being reported.

Pretty obvious it was and as it turns out, it was....

there were two people stabbed to death in a London park less than 2 weeks ago and it wasn't considered a terrorist incident at the time and it still isn't.
If you'd had to bet on whether Saturdays murders were terrorist related you'd have said yes but as the London incident shows it's not always the case with these sort of attacks.

Nick

Administrator
You do realise that people are on that list because they share the same name as a suspect?

Read what I said.

You are really boring, I couldn't give a fuck what they name they have. They could be Keith, Ian or John but when they commit a violent crime in this country after being allowed asylum they should be fucked off. If they get killed in their home country, they get killed.

Read what is said.

Nick

Administrator
there were two people stabbed to death in a London park less than 2 weeks ago and it wasn't considered a terrorist incident at the time and it still isn't.
If you'd had to bet on whether Saturdays murders were terrorist related you'd have said yes but as the London incident shows it's not always the case with these sort of attacks.

No but somebody randomly stabbing people in the neck and armpit while chanting something is a bit different to some sort of gang fight.

clint van damme

Matt Hancock even said it wasn't being investigated as terrorist, moments before it was. It appears however, that to point that out makes one uber political, reek of tie-dye, and have a massive beard and smoke a pipe.

to be fair, if Matt Hancock said the sun is coming up in the morning you can pretty much guarantee a day of darkness.

David O'Day

Read what I said.

You are really boring, I couldn't give a fuck what they name they have. They could be Keith, Ian or John but when they commit a violent crime in this country after being allowed asylum they should be fucked off. If they get killed in their home country, they get killed.

Classy man

Ian1779

I agree - there are an estimated 40,000 suspected people like this guy - we really should look long and hard at our asylum system - anyone on this list should be made available to the public and any non uk citizens on it sent packing tomorrow

It’s not just the asylum system - we’ve failed on having any kind of control or record of normal migration/immigration for years, and we’ve underfunded and stripped back the system in place to do this.

Grendel

to be fair, if Matt Hancock said the sun is coming up in the morning you can pretty much guarantee a day of darkness.

He didn’t actually say it anyway he said it was being still investigated by the authorities

Nick

Administrator
Classy man

It's OK, you can have all of them come and stay with you. Not sure why anybody would want to defend somebody committing violent crimes?

This is the issue, you are too busy labelling people as gammons and shit like but god help if they actually have an issue with violent crime committed by people who have been granted asylum.

Ian1779

Read what I said.

Read what is said.

No one is disagreeing with this.

Grendel

The reality is though it’s shutting the stable Door - if there are concerns then they should just be told to leave at that point

David O'Day

I know, I have already said I have no issue with the deportation of foreign criminals. There are people talking about kicking anyone who is on a suspects list and that seems wrong as all 40k names aren't actually terrorists.

Nick

Administrator
I know, I have already said I have no issue with the deportation of foreign criminals. There are people talking about kicking anyone who is on a suspects list and that seems wrong as all 40k names aren't actually terrorists.

Read my post you were disagreeing with.

clint van damme

Who has said that?

While that's an awful story I am sure the differences can be seen?

what would you say the differences are?
I don't think there are major differences, both random stabbing attacks in a park.
I can't see the problem with anyone saying on Saturday lets just hold on until we find out what's going on, especially given what the police said.
It didn't take long for them to confirm what was going on anyway.

Grendel

Who’s been in control of the stable doors? Maybe ask them.

Ian this without the sinking of the boat is the coventrian argument - essentially turn it round and back to France and remove all asylum seekers where there is a question mark

Unkess you’ve gone the full Nigel Faeage I’m not really thinking this is what you think

If the government had this policy it would be accused of nationalism and racism. Also the practicality of actually doing this is of course extremely challenging

David O'Day

I don't think there are major differences, both random stabbing attacks in a park.
I can't see the problem with anyone saying on Saturday lets just hold on until we find out what's going on, especially given what the police said.

Clint, history has been rewritten though.

It seems that despite all evidence we spent Sunday morning telling everyone it wasn't a terrorist attack.

Nick

Administrator

I guess it will say more over time as there's not as much information about those sisters as there was with this one. There was a lot of information pretty quick about this because it was in broad daylight, more witnesses etc.

Have a look at the comments aimed at DerbySkyBlue at the start of the thread. He must have seen the same articles as me around that time.

NorthernWisdom

I guess it will say more over time as there's not as much information about those sisters as there was with this one. There was a lot of information pretty quick about this because it was in broad daylight, more witnesses etc.

Have a look at the comments aimed at DerbySkyBlue at the start of the thread. He must have seen the same articles as me around that time.

You're quick to correct people on facts yourself, I'd have thought you'd have been all over me doing the same here. Meanwhile we have Greggs saying
So it's a racist attack, but it's not reported as one. Who'd have thought it? I fucking despise this country. RIP to the victims.

A refugee from Libya stabs white people after a BLM march. Diversity is a strength. If a group of black kids were stabbed by a white lad, it's be reported as a racial attack.
The media has created so much racial tension, this is their reward.
Again , RIP to the victims
But you're not picking this up, as for some reason he goes mental this morning too, towards Otis of all people who yeah, might be horrifically unfunny, but is pretty harmless really. To sit by and not challengfe this however, when there was zero evidence for this whatsoever, would be remiss. It is not political to do so, the political framing is in starting on these avenues of discussion in the first place - choose to see that or not, up to you.

Nick

Administrator
You're quick to correct people on facts yourself, I'd have thought you'd have been all over me doing the same here. Meanwhile we have Greggs saying

But you're not picking this up, as for some reason he goes mental this morning too, towards Otis of all people who yeah, might be horrifically unfunny, but is pretty harmless really. To sit by and not challengfe this however, when there was zero evidence for this whatsoever, would be remiss. It is not political to do so, the political framing is in starting on these avenues of discussion in the first place - choose to see that or not, up to you.

I think he made himself look silly and was corrected pretty quickly. For starters the guy wasn't black.

Whereas you have people like D'OD and ROS going at people in most threads they can with their bullshit. The example at the start of the thread with the response to derbyskyblue.

Half of the time they can't hold an actual discussion as it just resorts to "Ive blocked him", "gammon" and the implication that people are racist when trying to have an actual discussion with them.

Users who are viewing this thread