Ratings v Rovers (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

It’s always been the same with Cov fans, as long as you run around a lot and put in #effort you’ll be rated and if you don’t you’re useless and lazy.

Londonccfcfan

He gets to be called Max not Biamou
Why is it always you that degenerates a thread about ratings into a personal agenda against Biamou. Your embarrassing, you really have zero insight how pathetic you look on here.

Futile being. Does no one talk to you at home? Don't answer that. I know the answer.

Grendel

Why is it always you that degenerates a thread about ratings into a personal agenda against Biamou. Your embarrassing, you really have zero insight how pathetic you look on here.

Futile being. Does no one talk to you at home? Don't answer that. I know the answer.

many posters on here agree. I have no agenda - he’s just useless

Still stand by Hamer being chased by a load of premier league clubs and he’s worth £15 million?

clint van damme

The whole team is poor the chances are usually half chances but when you pay peanuts for players you get what you get.
Thing is I believe most are doing their best .
PUSB......

Agree with this.
We have several players who aren't up to this league. That's not their fault.
We have to stay up and hope we can gradually improve the quality of the squad.
Arguing weekly about the merits of Biamou and co is pointless really.
We know they're not good enough but they're doing their best.

letsallsingtogether

Agree with this.
We have several players who aren't up to this league. That's not their fault.
We have to stay up and hope we can gradually improve the quality of the squad.
Arguing weekly about the merits of Biamou and co is pointless really.
We know they're not good enough but they're doing their best.
Yes it really gets my goat, just hate the attacks on players its like a form of bullying and I fucking hate bullies.

letsallsingtogether

Honestly, if he did naff all all game and won us the game I'd be delighted
Look I know you and I know this is not true.
I know what you would have been saying at half time when we meet up and have our talks.
You'd have been gutted that he came on the second half.
Come on wasnt that long ago.
Anyway dont get dragged down to the level of others on here.

stevefloyd

Look we all know Biamou is not the answer neither is Allen, Baka, Shipley etc but at the minute they are the best we have so please can we stop trying to point score over each other every week, we all have opinions some caustic with other posters which we don't have to do. I have had my fair share of commenting on players but apart from calling Shipley Shitley I have never been personal that I remember, I just want the best for the team I love but bullying....never... saying what I see based on MY OPINION ...guilty

CCFCSteve

I’m always likely to err on the more positive side but also people have got to be realistic. Brentford (h), Swansea (a) and Blackburn (a) and but for two individual fuck ups we win two and draw one. All established championship (two just below prem level). We held are own in all games but we can’t keep giving away sloppy goals (they’re not from terrible players but from genuine poor errors)

Grendel

if the roles were reversed today and Biamou had won the header and did nothing else for 89 minutes, there is no way people we be scraping the barrel to defend him like they are with Walker.

Well it’s never happening is it

Evo1883

Look I know you and I know this is not true.
I know what you would have been saying at half time when we meet up and have our talks.
You'd have been gutted that he came on the second half.
Come on wasnt that long ago.
Anyway dont get dragged down to the level of others on here.
Ok, this may be true... I don't rate him🤣
Hopefully not too long until we are chatting at half time again

TomRad85

Tbh, I'd be happy for biamou to do nothing all match if he scored or got an assist to get us a point
Exactly this. Walkers job is just to hang around the box and score/set up goals. He has 2 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 matches. He's no world beater but he's doing a job. Embarrassing that anyone thinks Biamou is even close to Walker tbh, especially when you look at Walkers goal scoring record in his still young career.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Covcraig@bury

Walker is shite and a lazy one at that . He’s stealing an income. I really don’t know what people on here are seeing in him . I also know what we have up front is not the best , their not even centre forwards in my mind . Let’s just hope that Godden returns very soon or all our arses will be twitching in the coming fixtures.

Evo1883

Walker is shite and a lazy one at that . He’s stealing an income. I really don’t know what people on here are seeing in him . I also know what we have up front is not the best , their not even centre forwards in my mind . Let’s just hope that Godden returns very soon or all our arses will be twitching in the coming fixtures.

giphy.gif

Covcraig@bury

Mummy is dead craigy boy
giphy.gif
Sorry to hear that ... now get over it your not the only one without a mother . So whilst your banging one out tonight thinking of your beloved Walker , have a real good think and maybe watch the last couple of games ... he’s a fraud and a good one at that .

TomRad85

You do understand that some strikers are just told to hang around in the box and do little work outside of it don't you? We drop Walker we relegate ourselves, our chances of scoring decrease dramatically.

Covcraig@bury

You do understand that some strikers are just told to hang around in the box and do little work outside of it don't you? We drop Walker we relegate ourselves, our chances of scoring decrease dramatically.

Well to me it really don’t look like that’s working ?

Evo1883

Sorry to hear that ... now get over it your not the only one without a mother . So whilst your banging one out tonight thinking of your beloved Walker , have a real good think and maybe watch the last couple of games ... he’s a fraud and a good one at that .
I know who you are, that fat faced balding fella from Facebook... Youre dense as fuck on there too, didn't you get banned from the city forum on there too? .. Behave

PVA

It's possible to think that Walker is a better player than Biamou and that Biamou had a better game today.

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Some people need to realise that just because someone says Biamou had a better game than Walker today it does not mean that person thinks Walker is shit and Biamou is amazing

PVA

Please learn the difference between their & they're and your & you're.

Covcraig@bury

I know who you are, that fat faced balding fella from Facebook... Youre dense as fuck on there too, didn't you get banned from the city forum on there too? .. Behave
Sorry you have got the wrong person . I’m not fat and I have a full head of hair . Now stop looking in the mirror

Evo1883

Sorry you have got the wrong person . I’m not fat and I have a full head of hair . Now stop looking in the mirror
I'm absolutely positive, Infact 1000% positive I don't have the wrong person 🤣 now... Move along you massive melt

Covcraig@bury

Who would you play up front then?

None of them as their all shite . And proven shite at that . Very rarely we win a header from our forwards so maybe look within the squad for alternative solution as we did with Dublin . Because what we have is not good enough to lace the refs boots .

Londonccfcfan

Yes it really gets my goat, just hate the attacks on players its like a form of bullying and I fucking hate bullies.
Exactly. Especially bullies who hide on the internet.

Look it's not biamou fault he's being played week in week out ahead of others. Robins singles him out praises him weekly in press conference. He may not be the most talented baller he's not first choice. He knows that we all know that
To degenerate thread after thread off topic. Is just ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread