Ratings v Rovers (1 Viewer)

Terry_dactyl

The Rosario argument is an urban myth and he was useless and overrated as well
Rosario was useless for the most part but did start to play well when he played deeper.
Then we sold him.

Gibbo

Isn’t he top scorer in league 1 ? To let him go but keep max and Baka is criminal we didn’t even add on a sell on fee although heard he was hard work around the club 🤷🏻‍♂️
In hindsight, JCH was a big Robins failure. He has scored for both Bristol and Posh. Right now I'd rather have him here than Max or Baka.

It says something about Robins' man management skills that we maybe don't know enough about - a bit two dimensional maybe, you know, you are either in or out. Usually it works but there are some failures when his lack of flexibility shows, we can see that elsewhere in his decision making.

Grendel

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

The problem is that you clearly have many opinions but unfortunately you don't have even a remote understanding of football and the dynamics in a team.

And like a struggling alcoholic you veer from one week to another in complete denial. You watch a game and whatever you see in front of you - you are already lining up derisive and critical remarks against players you have a bias against. Your agenda is clear. You want the player to fail to prove yourself right. As you clearly want our manager to fail to prove yourself right.

Your denial is that you do not have a bias or agenda against players or the manager - of course to everyone else your bias is 100% clear but as always the drunk just can't see that he has a drinking problem as he again walks through the bar room doors and three drinks in starts speaking the same old uniformed nonsense. Time and time again. Week after week. In the old days it was easy to ignore the drunken uninformed clown in the corner - unfortunately you have a platform on here for the nonsense.
For someone who is criticizing someone for not rating a footballer, you have got ridiculously over the top and personal here. Accusing and also apparently condemning someone of having a drinking problem is probably slightly lower on the ethical scale that you are preaching than not rating a professional footballer.

DannyThomas_1981

Not really you ignore tirades of abuse at players and only react when biamou gets it in the neck....

It's that time of night again.

The loud drunken uninformed clown in the corner knows that the argument is lost and the game is entirely up so resorts to the only thing he knows.....repeating lies and misinformation about others in the hope that if he says it enough it becomes the truth......but deep down he knows it's nonsense and that he's completely out of ideas and desperate.

Have a good night Grendel - time to stagger safely home my friend.

DannyThomas_1981

For someone who is criticizing someone for not rating a footballer, you have got ridiculously over the top and personal here. Accusing and also apparently condemning someone of having a drinking problem is probably slightly lower on the ethical scale that you are preaching than not rating a professional footballer.
For the record - I absolutely was not accusing Grendel of having a drinking problem. It was an analogy about being in denial (similar to having a drinking problem) about having a bias against certain players. Got it?

Grendel

For the record - I absolutely was not accusing Grendel of having a drinking problem. It was an analogy about being in denial (similar to having a drinking problem) about having a bias against certain players. Got it?

It was about a rubbish analogy as You could find - no one gives a fuck what you think

Grendel

Never has ‘kettle’ ‘pot ‘black’ seemed more appropriate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But in my case you so do and you know it

Grendel

GMK maybe re-think who you attack for getting personal eh?

Hardly personal it’s an observation based on your post history - if you give it out take it back and stop whining like a baby

DannyThomas_1981

It was about a rubbish analogy as You could find - no one gives a fuck what you think

Well I'm glad that you saw it as an analogy as was my intention.

As to no one gives a fuck what I think - never claimed anyone did - but I enjoy posting here and there and that will continue whatever you think.

Hope you have a nice night - you appear to be in some kind of narcissistic meltdown so I'd suggest turning off the lights and relaxing.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

GMK maybe re-think who you attack for getting personal eh?

I wasn’t attacking you. I was stating for someone so keen on saying people are attacking players you were very offensive yourself. Grendel is always that way, I disagree with it but it’s hard to argue when he’s consistently on the offensive and not playing a victim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

In hindsight, JCH was a big Robins failure. He has scored for both Bristol and Posh. Right now I'd rather have him here than Max or Baka.

It says something about Robins' man management skills that we maybe don't know enough about - a bit two dimensional maybe, you know, you are either in or out. Usually it works but there are some failures when his lack of flexibility shows, we can see that elsewhere in his decision making.
The reason JCH failed here is because we tried to use him like we use Biamou but mainly by himself which was pointless and you could tell he had quality especially with his shooting, I would 100% have him back if we used him how he plays best

Users who are viewing this thread