Ratings thread (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

I know this can be said by many of our players, O'Hare included, but when watching pre-match shooting practice you can see he has great quality. He certainly can finish with his left foot. I think if he scores one he will go on and chip in reasonably regularly.
He seemed to get off on the wrong foot as many were critical of his signing and early performances. He looked like he was trying too hard rather than relaxing into his game. When he did score you could see the relief and although he didn't score after, his performances were better. He then had his shoulder injury and on returning seems the player that struggled to show his qualities at the start of the season. He just needs a scruffy goal to relieve some of the pressure.
There was also that spat on social media about his wages, and I guess that his first season with us hasn’t been that happy for him, which would feed into performance. Needs to score a couple of goals and get some positive feedback from fans, and we might then get a better view of what he’s about.

CCFCSteve

I know this can be said by many of our players, O'Hare included, but when watching pre-match shooting practice you can see he has great quality. He certainly can finish with his left foot. I think if he scores one he will go on and chip in reasonably regularly.
He seemed to get off on the wrong foot as many were critical of his signing and early performances. He looked like he was trying too hard rather than relaxing into his game. When he did score you could see the relief and although he didn't score after, his performances were better. He then had his shoulder injury and on returning seems the player that struggled to show his qualities at the start of the season. He just needs a scruffy goal to relieve some of the pressure.

When he was injured/out and Vik went on his drought most were wishing waghorn was back in. I still think he could have a fair bit to offer and without wanting to knock shippers Id have waghorn ahead of him every time. Bigger call is with hamer back do we maybe play one up with Allen as an extra body in midfield away from home.

shmmeee

I like Waghorn as an AM, he’s clearly a smart player with good technical ability, just can’t hit a cow with a banjo. So fits right into our AM model.

PVA

I like Waghorn as an AM, he’s clearly a smart player with good technical ability, just can’t hit a cow with a banjo. So fits right into our AM model.

He plays so deep that he practically is an AM when he comes on. Only without the pressing of O'Hare.

shmmeee

He plays so deep that he practically is an AM when he comes on. Only without the pressing of O'Hare.

I think he presses quite well TBH, just a bit more focused. We’ve got him for another season at least and he’s on a wedge soideally need to find a place for him. I’d rather him than Shipley.

stevefloyd

I meant I would rather have Shipley for his potential goal threat not for the great work he does off the ball

clint van damme

I think he presses quite well TBH, just a bit more focused. We’ve got him for another season at least and he’s on a wedge soideally need to find a place for him. I’d rather him than Shipley.

His pressing was decent when he first came but not so much since his return from injury.
I'm hopeful we'll see more from him as fitness levels increase.

PVA

Is the Tavares Stepover™ the new ‘Giles run and cross against Rotherham’?

What about the 'Tavares drop the shoulder and bang it in the top corner™' ?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread