Question of sport trio axed. (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

WHAT A
I’d have Nicola Adams one side , Rylan the other captain and RU Paul presenting. All bases and boxes ticked then so no one can complain

No gammons - maybe get Jim Davidson on to do a few chalky jokes.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I’d have Nicola Adams one side , Rylan the other captain and RU Paul presenting. All bases and boxes ticked then so no one can complain
Grayson Perry. He could cover a few bases.

Blind-Faith

I am colourblind ( and that’s not me taking the piss ) but I thought he was a red head???

Attachments

• 9138DFDE-8EEF-49CE-A722-D5FDA6FB1D81.jpeg
    9138DFDE-8EEF-49CE-A722-D5FDA6FB1D81.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 10

Grendel

Nick nick

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am colourblind ( and that’s not me taking the piss ) but I thought he was a red head???
His eyebrows do look a bit orange, which is gingerish

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Do red heads go grey eventually, or just a lighter rusty ( orange) colour ? I think this might be the problem .

Ian1779

I think they should scrap it all and just replace it with this ham flavoured version of Celebrity Squares. Proper British quiz shows for proper Brits.

64B5894F-F305-4BE1-972D-BC4DC21802AC.png

skyblue1991

Really? You have advance knowledge who the new captains and presenters will be? Or maybe you are chatting whiff and they have decided that to revive the failing show they need to change the cast who have a combined 50 years on the show between the 3 of them.

It will be Alex Scott as presenter. I've also heard somewhere Jermain Jenas might be one of the captains.

For me, QoS was fine with Barker, Tufnell and Dawson.

It's box ticking like BBC are trying to do with every show. I don't mind Alex Scott but I don't think she suits being a presenter.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

David O'Day

It will be Alex Scott as presenter. I've also heard somewhere Jermain Jenas might be one of the captains.

For me, QoS was fine with Barker, Tufnell and Dawson.

It's box ticking like BBC are trying to do with every show. I don't mind Alex Scott but I don't think she suits being a presenter.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Yes and when I posted that they hadn't announced her so your point is what exactly?

You think it was fine, most didn't as per the reviews and ratings.

Ho the fuck is it box ticking? Please prove to me that she was given the job because she is female and black? Go on

Can't? I'll be like most normal people and think highly decorated sports person with experience of presenting gets job presenting sports quiz? Nothing strange there.

You deffo tick a box though

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes and when I posted that they hadn't announced her so your point is what exactly?

Ho the fuck is it box ticking? Please prove to me that she was given the job because she is female and black? Go on

Can't? I'll be like most normal people and think highly decorated sports person with experience of presenting gets job presenting sports quiz? Nothing strange there.

Jenas is dull though, you must admit

skybluetony176

I remember when Sue Barker took over from David Coleman. It was like a scene from Anchorman.It’s Anchorman not Anchor woman. Nice to see things have moved on.

Brighton Sky Blue

Sorry an experienced but grantedly dull sports presenter would only be given a job because of the colour of his skin.

I’m not saying that but you must admit the BBC is just going for a quick fire approach of binning off certain demographics and promoting others then calling it equality. Not really a meritocracy

David O'Day

I’m not saying that but you must admit the BBC is just going for a quick fire approach of binning off certain demographics and promoting others then calling it equality. Not really a meritocracy

No, not really. Also it's just a rumour.

Maybe they think he is the right person for the job if he is given it. It's 2020, black people can get jobs based on their own abilities.

clint van damme

the same BBC that allowed non MP Nigel Farage to appear more times on QT this century than anyone else except Ken Clarke?

clint van damme

They’ve just admitted that the QT audience is deliberately weighted in favour of the Tories too.

I was convinced that when Sue Barker was appointed there was a similar meltdown to this but I couldn't find it anything about it but Richard Osman said on Twitter there was. Gammon gonna to gammon.

skybluetony176

I was convinced that when Sue Barker was appointed there was a similar meltdown to this but I couldn't find it anything about it but Richard Osman said on Twitter there was. Gammon gonna to gammon.
I remember stuff in the media ie newspapers and comments on TV, obviously no social media then like it is today but there was definitely a lot of a woman doing a man’s job, whatever next type commentary.

skybluetony176

Personally I’m hoping both the new team captains are black too. If only to see the internet explode in a mushroom cloud of burnt gammon.

On a serious note though I do think Nicola Adams would make a good team captain. Always funny, smiling and entertaining when I’ve seen her on TV. Just what the country needs at the moment if you ask me.

Nick

Administrator
Personally I’m hoping both the new team captains are black too. If only to see the internet explode in a mushroom cloud of burnt gammon.

On a serious note though I do think Nicola Adams would make a good team captain. Always funny, smiling and entertaining when I’ve seen her on TV. Just what the country needs at the moment if you ask me.

I'd rather Tyson Fury on one team to be honest.

Nicola Adams will end up as one of those "on everything" people, she's on the dancing thing isn't she? Like those awful comedians you get that end up known just for being on shit panel shows all their life.

1nilandwe...

Come, come now David. You know that equality means that only a very limited and specific number of black people can appear on TV at any one time. Any more than a representative proportion of the general population is quota filling and box ticking. Same thing with women. They can have 50% of the jobs, but not one more. That's fair isn't it?

Ian1779

Speaking of the Gammonati, Alan Brazil nearly gave himself an aneurysm this morning because they’ve tweaked the Fruit Pastilles recipe to make them Vegan Friendly.

Standard ‘if they don’t like them just don’t eat them’ response will have filled the snowflake brigade full of early morning bravado.

Users who are viewing this thread