Match Thread Preston V City - Tue 28th Feb - 19:45 (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

I’d take a draw… feeling a bit nervous now

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I would have thought it'd make sense to drop Gyok slightly deeper, then play off Godden or play Godden through vs these.
Yeah. Godden only really comes alive in the box. Gyokeres can run at people. If one is going to drop deeper it surely has to be Gyok.

CCFC54321

We need some players to get there fat arses off the treatment table by Saturday. This is getting beyond a joke now.

Sane players consistently injured and taking an eternity to get back.

Brighton Sky Blue

This game is only going one way with all these imposed changes to personnel and shape. No attacking threat now

Otis

They seem quicker and stronger than us this half.

Winning nearly all the 50/50 balls.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Whoever he puts there from that bench would be an experiment!
A bit, but Maguire and Burroughs would both be a bit of a better fit. Why not give our own youngster a chance to develop in a position he's played through the ranks than another teams's player out of position?

olderskyblue

Oggy is right. Gyokeres is x factor every time. It doesn't work every time and he shouldnt try it every time
Sometimes he just has to hold the ball up, but he’s not very good at that…

Covstar

Esbrand losing the ball too easily, we cant keep possession at the moment. Allen coming off has helped Preston big time.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd put Walker on for Godden. He's been fitter for longer and has aa bit more pace.

Brighton Sky Blue

Cuffey also getting in the habit of clinging on to the shirt of opponents who are getting past him. Along with his foul throws not a great pattern

Users who are viewing this thread