Match Thread Preston V City - Tue 28th Feb - 19:45 (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Couple of decent cut backs though.

Come on he has been hopeless. No positional awareness - if he had great pace you could see the point - it’s just random play

Otis

Not a bad first half, but we're too sloppy with the ball and we look scared to touch it in the final 3rd.

Would have taken a point before the game, but we should realistically be beating these if we're serious about play offs .
Very sloppy with the ball at times.

Mcbean

Passenger I'm afraid
Not surprising I’m afraid Palmer has much more flexibility in his position - no criticism of Godden but I have days before Robins has no option in this playmaker position unless he pushes Eccles forward to try

covcity4life

Solid enough performance so far. I am happy enough

Think Eccles and hamer playing well. All 3 cbs too.

RNC is not having a good game but not atrocious either.

Gyok been marked out of game masterfully. If godden don't make impact first 15 of second half I would like to see Maguire or walker given a chance

Let's remain calm. Good away performance so far. Let's see if we can get the job done second half

PVA

Bright start but Preston are defending well, Diaby is doing an excellent job on Gyokeres so far.

Hamer the best player on the pitch, Godden largely anonymous, BNC poor, Allen back to his old self in the final third (but otherwise doing well).

Grendel

Solid enough performance so far. I am happy enough

Think Eccles and hamer playing well. All 3 cbs too.

RNC is not having a good game but not atrocious either.

Gyok been marked out of game masterfully. If godden don't make impact first 15 of second half I would like to see Maguire or walker given a chance

Let's remain calm. Good away performance so far. Let's see if we can get the job done second half

Allen is having a great game but you mention Eccles

shmmeee

All a bit meh. Vik needs to wind his neck in he’s not having the best game himself. Been impressed with how assured Eccles has looked in the middle, really growing into that role. Hamer having one of his great then shot then great games. McNally is ridiculously good, Doyle having a decent game too. Just missing some wingbacks and an attacking mid really. Could be 2-0 either way really.

Great_Expectations

Just asking again (and nothing against him) but is Godden involved at all. Just not hearing his name in commentary.

Front two aren’t involved enough at all. Gyokeres more involved than Godden, but he can’t get the space he needs - he’s being well marshalled / him and Godden not great foils for one another today.

Paxman II

We should be winning tbf. Missed golden chances, especially Allen. We are the better side & if we keep the press and movement forward one of these chances or more will find the net. Preston little to offer on their showing so far. We must maintain our pressure so they do not get any idea they could catch us out. If we get ahead I think we definately win.

stupot07

It's been an entertaining half, most of the game has been spent on transition. They are a decent side and probably should be 2-1 up. They have opened us more than any other side this season when we've had Fadz. We're definitely missing that security of the extra midfielder. Godden is anonymous and BNC had been truly awful.

This could go either way.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Grendel

We should be winning tbf. Missed golden chances, especially Allen. We are the better side & if we keep the press and movement forward one of these chances or more will find the net. Preston little to offer on their showing so far. We must maintain our pressure so they do not get any idea they could catch us out. If we get ahead I think we definately win.

the best chance was Evans miss

slowpoke

Pretty equal game could be 2-2 so settle for 0-0, Hamer needs to up his passing game, still good game to win.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Should be 1-1 2bh. Allen should have scored and evans should have… can’t believe he didn’t put his shot on target. Even game

stupot07

Preston have had the best chance of the game, with Evans chance.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread