Match Thread Preston V City - Tue 28th Feb - 19:45 (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Eccles not done bad. Criticising BNC seems a bit taboo, so I won’t go there. Allen should be scoring those chances in his sleep. Fadz been caught out a few times. Godden not in the game and Diaby is doing fantastically up against Gyokeres, he’s not getting a sniff.

Once again, Hamer levels above anyone else on that pitch.

Chip Batch

I think people are seeing a different Eccles to me the last couple of games. I appreciate he’s young and getting his first real run in his position but he makes me very nervous.

Skybluecov1

Tbh every time vik has the ball, they are have 2 or even 3 men surrounding him. On his best days his touch is on point to give to a city shirt and use his pace to get behind them, but there defending very deep.

curly_tom

The midfield have done well but the attackers aren’t getting a sniff. cBs have done well too. McNally looks a decent player. BNC is an enigma, he makes bad decisions and seems a step behind where he should be. He’s doing ok but not great. Godden is disappointing, he hasn’t played well for a while.

Preston are better going forward than I expected, Evans and Cannon look decent. A draw at half time is fair. Could go either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

By same token you post when Allen does something great and when fucks up a shot you don't post.

Look i am 40 years old. I'm not gonna deal with your immature shit much longer on this forum. You will be blocked if you continue.

Yeah ok how’s the white Josh Eccles doing

covcity4life

Tbh every time vik has the ball, they are have 2 or even 3 men surrounding him. On his best days his touch is on point to give to a city shirt and use his pace to get behind them, but there defending very deep.
Diaby doing him when one on one so far though too

Prob been watching video of him for days preparing

Hertsccfc

Eccles not done bad. Criticising BNC seems a bit taboo, so I won’t go there. Allen should be scoring those chances in his sleep. Fadz been caught out a few times. Godden not in the game and Diaby is doing fantastically up against Gyokeres, he’s not getting a sniff.

Once again, Hamer levels above anyone else on that pitch.
Only player I have seen play better than Hamer this season is Diallo of Sunderland.

harvey098

Really missing Palmer. He’s been brilliant at bridging midfield to Gyok and that’s not really Godden’s game (understandably).

We’re well in the game though - need to just hang in there and hope we take a chance

clint van damme

Sheaf hasn't had a particularly stunning season IMHO, especially compared to last year, so some competition might be good for him.

I think he'll certainly be getting that from Eccles in due course though his inexperience shows at the moment.
To be fair, their midfield looks decent so he's got his work cut out this evening.

ccfc922

Really missing Palmer. He’s been brilliant at bridging midfield to Gyok and that’s not really Godden’s game (understandably).

We’re well in the game though - need to just hang in there and hope we take a chance

I would have thought it'd make sense to drop Gyok slightly deeper, then play off Godden or play Godden through vs these.

Users who are viewing this thread