Match Thread Preston North End FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Nov (5 Viewers)

BlueSkiesForever

Sakamoto is skillful but he’s not really contributing any end product. All fart and no poo
Yeah I agree atm he’s lacking that end product but tbf to him he’s in a new country, new language, having to fit into this weird system we’ve got going on atm and playing LWB, RWB and now RM every other week. I think he looks lively and hungry, I’ll cut him some slack atm, I think it’s only time before he scores or assists with the way he’s playing atm.

Hertsccfc

We're giving people 12 weeks before deciding their plan for the next four years is a disaster? Love it.
Results are important. So many managers have fallen claiming they are building for the future. I still believe our lack of use of loans this season was a mistake. We needed to replace Hamer and Gyokeres with high quality loans to maintain the standard of the team. Yes buy some long term prospects but you need to give them time.

stupot07

Sakamoto out. Ffs. Was our best player on Monday Ayari in.

-----------------------Wilson
-----------Thomas-Fadz--Kitchin
-Lati-------Sheaf--------Allen---------Dasilva
----------------------Ayari
--------------Godden--Wright

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

JDS on the bench. Hopefully they’ll let him shop for a right foot on Amazon while he’s sitting there.

Edit. I’m fucking blind.

Otis

Does look rather odd on paper doesn't it and I was just mulling over the fact that Preston have always been a physical team and that today wasn't the day for Ayari.

In Robins I trust though.

Let's see how it al pans out

CovLad94

Will probably be a draw or loss, Ayari in for Sakamoto is madness, think Wright will get a goal which should boost his confidence

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Robins picking the team numbers for today's game.

mike tyson darts GIF

Alkhen

Bah not sure about this team, we looked a lot more cohesive in the box formation.

What must Tatsu be feeling, he was one of only a few to come away with credit against WBA.

Glad he kept Wright in though, he needs a chance of redemption

steve101

Strange. Thought one up top away from home was the way to go but obviously not. How Ayari starts ahead if Sakamota I never know. Would have liked Bidwell in for Da Silva too.

Users who are viewing this thread