Match Thread Preston North End FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Nov (1 Viewer)

CCFCBat

I’m not going to say MR doesn’t know what he is doing but this team is strange. Hope he proves me wrong. Don’t see what Ayari brings that Saka didn’t do on Monday. Hope his plan isn’t let’s just keep changing until something works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Getting closer to find out the identity I am
GIF by Star Wars

CovLad94

Suprised Milan been dropped, main source of pace in the team, seems he's going more safe at the back with Lati, Ayari will most likely get bullied around or play with rollerskates on, hoping he proves me wrong and has a blinder

Hertsccfc

I’m not going to say MR doesn’t know what he is doing but this team is strange. Hope he proves me wrong. Don’t see what Ayari brings that Saka didn’t do on Monday. Hope his plan isn’t let’s just keep changing until something works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The selection on the face if it looks strange but we do not know the fitness of the players. This is likely to be an issue.

Alkhen

Sunrise Milan been dropped, main source of pace in the team, seems he's going more safe at the back with Lati, Ayari will most likely get bullied around or play with rollerskates on, hoping he proves me wrong amd has a blinder

I reckon he's been dropped as he didn't follow instructions, Robins has called him out a couple of times for not being more positive with taking on men and putting in crosses. I'm sure he'll be on second half, hopefully with a point to prove

Last edited:

procdoc

I wish people would get off Ayari’s back. He’s a teenager who already has played full international football and went for 6m to Brighton. Clearly got something, hope he shuts a lot of you up today that have never even kicked a ball

Hertsccfc

I reckon he's been dropped as he didn't follow instructions, Robins has called him out a couple of times for not being more positive with taking on men and putting in crosses. I'm sure he'll be on second half, hopey with a point to prove
I think that is right. It is strange how he just won't do it regularly. When he did it against Norwich it worked.

Sick Boy

Suprised Milan been dropped, main source of pace in the team, seems he's going more safe at the back with Lati, Ayari will most likely get bullied around or play with rollerskates on, hoping he proves me wrong and has a blinder
It’s not much of a surprise after Robins’ recent comments about him in interviews.

Otis

I think many of you could well be wrong and I agree with Wingy.

I reckon there has probably been a bug or illness or something going on in the camp. I know COVID is rife again. Just from my own experience this past week (missus has got it, her daughter had it, her dad got it, two of my missus,' friends have got it too and so has one of the friends' sons)

Would make sense. I don't think we should just assume Robins doesn't know what he's doing, or has lost the plot.

procdoc

"we're not scoring enough and we're leaking goals, Eccles and Sheaf isn't working, it's not good enough"

*Robins makes changes*

"He's just making it up as he goes along!"

Classic SBT
Most of SBT couldn’t pick their nose, let alone a team

torchomatic

Two surprises. Its not raining here and Eccles dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread