BarnsleySky Bet League 1
K.O
19:45
ATickets
SAT07MAR 2015
8283-pvfc-crest-rgb144-3188.png
Port Vale

next 5 games, 4 points if we are lucky.

Scunthorpe will destroy us. Robins. Clarke. McSheffery, all with a point to prove and rub our noses in it.

Sheff Utd and MK Dons, 0 points.

Lucky to draw vs Barnsley and maybe a win vs Vale.....

kmj5000

That's utter rubbish! To get to the play-offs in four wins assumes that every team above us looses every game!

You been drinking or are you just thick?

FFS, get a griip!

ccfc92

Clive making the excuses again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

What's being said? switched off as too angry to listen to their pathetic ramblings and SP's disillusioned comments....

stupot07

16 hours 17 mins/12 league games/ 4 months since Nouble's last league goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Tried to come into the game far too late.

Lost to a poor goal, but could have been 3 had it not been for Burge making amends with two top draw saves.

Surprised Davies got MOTM. Says it all really. Got the winning goal but didn't do much more. Thought Gallagher had a better game than him, and he was subbed about 70 mins.

Tactically we were poor for most of it. The set up at the back didn't work and not sure what Haynes has done wrong to not get in front of 4 CB's for the LB slot.

Still too many vacant gaps in the middle of the park. Not sure where OBrien was being asked to play; or maybe he was just trying to cover role possible! He did make a managers call for the Nouble sub too so played the managers role too!

Samuel and Williams tried, but it just wasn't happening for them today. A lot of time due to a lack of support from the others in the team!

Grendel

11 wins in the last 51 matches I makes it, around 20% win ratio I make it.

Rapidly descending into Thorn territory.

Seppela has to actually make some strategic decisions. She needs to invest in a taxi fare for Pressley to the nearest job centre and ensure there is enough room for Waggot as well.

rob9872

That's utter rubbish! To get to the play-offs in four wins assumes that every team above us looses every game!

You been drinking or are you just thick?

FFS, get a griip!

As thick as he might be, he probably knows the difference between loses and looses. Glass house anyone?

Evo1883

Rapidly descending into Thorn territory.

Seppela has to actually make some strategic decisions. She needs to invest in a taxi fare for Pressley to the nearest job centre and ensure there is enough room for Waggot as well.
Thats the thing , his ratio was bolstred by mark robins side that he lost alot of , but there is no excuse for half the shite he has recruited , when swindon sit in the top 4 with frees , loans and acadamy players

stupot07

What's being said? switched off as too angry to listen to their pathetic ramblings and SP's disillusioned comments....

That the secon half was good, fans will go home happy, created chances, etc.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He was doing ok until the Worcester match, his scoring record was decent and then he was highlighted for criticism, since then he was in and out of the team and pushed out wide most of the time

covmark

Do you think that may have something to do with where Pressley has been playing him?

rob9872

Do you think that may have something to do with where Pressley has been playing him?

I do. He should definitely keep him away from that big green thing.

Grendel

He is never going to be a great goal scorer. I still think with a better tactical deployment that creates more crosses and limits his action to across the penalty area he is capable in this league.

Left wing is a joke really.

stupot07

He was doing ok until the Worcester match, his scoring record was decent and then he was highlighted for criticism, since then he was in and out of the team and pushed out wide most of the time

Look back at his scorinf record prior to us, it's appalling. I've come to the conclusion he is a 'scorer of great goals' not a 'goals scorer'.

Last edited:

stupot07

Yeah, that stopped baker and Moussa scoring a hat load. Played up top for half of those minutes.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You know what annoys me, when its said you can't blame the manager for player missing chances. That would be true if we were creating 6/7/8 good chances a match but we don't, we create 1 or two good chances a match which is almost entirely the managers fault.

Evo1883

Thing is he signs wingers plays nouble left wing , he plays willis left back with haynes on the bench , plays williams up top when its been made clear his best position is attacking midfield , whats up with the bloke

stupot07

You know what annoys me, when its said you can't blame the manager for player missing chances. That would be true if we were creating 6/7/8 good chances a match but we don't, we create 1 or two good chances a match which is almost entirely the managers fault.

Yeah. Only 2 teams have scored less goals per game than us - yeovil and Crawley

Last edited:

covmark

Yeah, that stopped baker and Moussa scoring a hat load. Played up top for half of those minutes.

They weren't strikers shunted out onto the wing though. Comparing apples and pears. If I'm honest he's a pretty shit striker, but he's an even worse left winger. Why Pressley persists with it is beyond me.

stupot07

They weren't strikers shunted out onto the wing though. Comparing apples and pears. If I'm honest he's a pretty shit striker, but he's an even worse left winger. Why Pressley persists with it is beyond me.

Even when he plays up front, he doesn't play up front, he naturally drops deep and wide.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Thing is he signs wingers plays nouble left wing , he plays willis left back with haynes on the bench , plays williams up top when its been made clear his best position is attacking midfield , whats up with the bloke

Pennington at RB despite Everton telling us his best position is CB, don't forget that one.

rob9872

Looks like the mutual appreciation society out in full force again :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

I genuinely believe we would be in a better position if we had no manager, just get and random Joe to pick a formation, play players in there natural positions and just tell them to play there natural game.

rob9872

providing "random Joe" doesn't turn out to be Joe Kinnear

Grendel

I genuinely believe we would be in a better position if we had no manager, just get and random Joe to pick a formation, play players in there natural positions and just tell them to play there natural game.

Pressley is a disaster no question.

ccfcway

pressley is talking like we won 4-0

fleck outstanding, cant fault them, barton aquitted himself very very well, adopted a high press, yadda yadda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread