Preston Match Thread (2 Viewers)

ccfc92

That the secon half was good, fans will go home happy, created chances, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

oh for..... :facepalm:

rob9872

We did win - you're not that bloke who left early last season again are you?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Disappointed as a point minimum was deserved

Created great moments but couldn't capitalise

Can't guarantee results

Upset with goal conceded

Want to concentrate on positives

Excellent and competent performance from Burge

Really good performance

Excellent team performance

Second half far more aggressive and forced Preston back

Fleck typified what we are looking for

Fleck a shining light today

Franks was the best chance but not the best moment. Other moments lacked final decision

Franks chance was great chance but had to be softer in his finish which is disappointing

Frank went off with hamstring strain

Flecks chance similar to Moussa's last year. Person on back foot but woodwork stopped that

Finch out with illness

Odulusi out with hamstring injury

Barton equipped himself well.

Like to extend Penningtons loan

Lost Webster and down to bare bones in defence

Stokes depends on a number of things - can only field 5 loans and need to address this and poss speak with the player about

Very confident going forward.

Players cannot give more than they did today. They gave everything he asked of them.

Last edited:

colin101

That's utter rubbish! To get to the play-offs in four wins assumes that every team above us looses every game!

You been drinking or are you just thick?

FFS, get a griip!

I think my sarcasm fell on deaf ears, and after watching the Sky Blues for over 50 years, your are probably right........... I must be thick

ecky

Rapidly descending into Thorn territory.

Seppela has to actually make some strategic decisions. She needs to invest in a taxi fare for Pressley to the nearest job centre and ensure there is enough room for Waggot as well.

Sheep herder wanted in John O Groats, think he would mess that up

Chez78

I won't have it he's as bad as thorn that's just not possible, but his squad selection has got to be worse at least thorn actually played people in their positions.

rob9872

He may have missed the sarcasm, but I'm nit sure how deaf ears prevent him from reading :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Disappointed as a point minimum was deserved

Created great moments but couldn't capitalise

Can't guarantee results

Upset with goal conceded

Want to concentrate on positives

Excellent and competent performance from Burge

Really good performance

Excellent team performance

Second half far more aggressive and forced Preston back

Fleck typified what we are looking for

Fleck a shining light today

Franks was the best chance but not the best moment. Other moments lacked final decision

Franks chance was great chance but had to be softer in his finish which is disappointing

Frank went off with hamstring strain

Flecks chance similar to Moussa's last year. Person on back foot but woodwork stopped that

Finch out with illness

Odulusi out with hamstring injury

Barton equipped himself well.

Like to extend Penningtons loan

Lost Webster and down to bare bones in defence

Stokes depends on a number of things - can only field 5 loans and need to address this and poss speak with the player about

Very confident going forward.

Players cannot give more than they did today. They gave everything he asked of them.

Did anyone expect him to say anything different?

It would be interesting to see what the players think of his interviews, are they all as bemused as us or do they believe the shit he says.

If every week all you read were snippets of Pressley interview you'd think we were in the top 2 of the league

ccfc92

Did anyone expect him to say anything different?

It would be interesting to see what the players think of his interviews, are they all as bemused as us or do they believe the shit he says.

If every week all you read were snippets of Pressley interview you'd think we were in the top 2 of the league

Wonder how our Joy thinks we're doing :whistle:

Chez78

Well he's mentioned we're down to the bare bones in defence so that's his excuse for the next four games at least.

Chez78

well sp said 'now we've lost webster' when initially being asked about penningtons deal, so presume he won't be fit for tuesday :d :claping hands:

But looked like a facial injury / blood related so can't be that serious (shame)

god damm it!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm sorry but this is now beyond a joke. It sounds like we played decent but yet again our defence let a 75 year old forward enough time in the box for him to have a game of monopoly.

yet again the Scottish clown comes out and says , " I couldn't ask more from them" , "they gave everything" , "we can take positives out of this"' how about Steven, you ask them to win a fucking game.

How the fuck can you take positives out of us being fifth from bottom of league bloody one.

He should make a recorded after match speech just before the first game of the season , and then just play this speech after every game, as he spouts the same shite whatever the result.

I'm sick to death of his delusional speeches, infact it's getting so worrying I'm thinking he may have some mental problem and if we do not get rid of this tragic & incompetant twonk we will definitely go down.

i never thought we would ever come across another Thorn, but against all the odds I think we are so unlucky we have.

ccfc92

That's another thing about Robins I miss.

Even if we won 3-0, he'd be looking at ways to improve etc in his interviews.

SP loses 1-0 and "He couldn't have asked for more".....

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm sorry but this is now beyond a joke. It sounds like we played decent but yet again our defence let a 75 year old forward enough time in the box for him to have a game of monopoly.

yet again the Scottish clown comes out and says , " I couldn't ask more from them" , "they gave everything" , "we can take positives out of this"' how about Steven, you ask them to win a fucking game.

How the fuck can you take positives out of us being fifth from bottom of league bloody one.

He should make a recorded after match speech just before the first game of the season , and then just play this speech after every game, as he spouts the same shite whatever the result.

I'm sick to death of his delusional speeches, infact it's getting so worrying I'm thinking he may have some mental problem and if we do not get rid of this tragic & incompetant twonk we will definitely go down.

i never thought we would ever come across another Thorn, but against all the odds I think we are so unlucky we have.

....and actually, these kind of "perfection" speeches need to be reserved for the occasions when we hammer someone 4-0, not when we have lost yet again and stare relegation in the face. No doubt the players believe his every word.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nah it's outstanding, terrific, full of effort he couldn't ask for more

I can just imagine a scenario where Fisher tells Pressley he has been sacked and Pressley replies 'that's absolutely terrific, outstanding in fact'

Pressleys gets told he is bankrupt, his response 'that's absolutely terrific, the work rate was outstanding'

Pressley gets told the world is ending tomorrow, his response ' that's absolutely terrific, outstanding'

The Reverend Skyblue

Another thing , when he came here he kept saying these two beauty's ,

"I'm here to change the losing mentality of this club" , and

"it's been too long this club has been on a downward spiral, and I will change that"

can someone who gets access to him please ask him, " how's that going Steven"

Last edited:

ccfc92

Remember that Falkirk fan on here that warned us about him....

And when SP himself said "You could be all calling for my head in a few weeks" after signing the new 4 year contract....

:facepalm:

Chez78

Another thing , when he came here he said ,

"I'm here to change the losing mentality of this club" , and

"it's been too long this club has been on a downward spiral, and I will change that"

can someone who gets access to him please ask him, " how's that going Steven"

I've just got of the phone with him, I asked him for you his response is shown below.

Terrific, outstanding couldn't ask for more.

stupot07

Maybe he's told to do that?

Maybe, but a bit like Nimely, it looks like that's what he likes doing, drop, turn then run at the defence. And in a way that was backed up by Pressley when he brought madine in he stated the reason as we have no strikers at the club who look to get in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfcway

I can just imagine a scenario where Fisher tells Pressley he has been sacked and Pressley replies 'that's absolutely terrific, outstanding in fact'

"I am getting a lot of time to do housework. I am ironing at the moment. I am delighted with the high press and i cant fault the pressure we are putting them under. I gave the dog his dinner and he is down to the bare bones, but we are waiting for the bank to open so i am hopeful we can get a few loans in asap. Whilst i was out, i popped into GAME, and I saw aspects of GAME that i was delighted with. I am involved in the local school theatre group, and there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes that is helping build the foundations for a good performance in the coming weeks"

Last edited:

ccfc92

Hopefully this Hockaday can help us out/ get the players playing.

Not holding much hope though :(

I take it he's purely development/ u21's?

ccfc92

in a season full of depressing moments, perhaps this is the worst

I do believe he was signed on the basis of:

TF/SW: "ooh look, he worked at a big club. Let's hire him, that'll show the fans we mean business, what'd you think RFC?"

Chez78

I do believe he was signed on the basis of:

TF/SW: "ooh look, he worked at a big club. Let's hire him, that'll show the fans we mean business, what'd you think RFC?"

Ssshhhh your not allowed to clay negative things about people until they've had chance to show us how shit they really are.

Users who are viewing this thread