Preston Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Chipfat

Development and this club do not and should not go in the same sentence... It is worrying that no plan is in place with regards to transfer policy, current contracts and off field issues.. All is done with a sense of panic and no long term strategy, our club is like a SP post match interview all very deluded and misguided, none of this is good enough and ALL should leave this club alone knowing what they have done...

Ashdown

7 wins in 29 matches in League 1, out of all the cups by the end of December ? Fa Cup humiliation by Worcester City, crowds down to 7000, Club shop empty, Chairman still talking up Stadium La La Land, Wasps planning their next rebranding move on OUR fucking stadium............how much worse can it get under these utter clowns ?

W

westcountry_skyblue

If he had any decency he would resign and admit the job's to big for him!!!

Gazolba

It wasn't the whitewash most predicted. In the end we came close to getting a point. At least we fought to the end. There is a reason they are near the top and we are near the bottom. After Yeovil's win, we slip closer to relegation. On to the next game.

Gazolba

Well he's mentioned we're down to the bare bones in defence so that's his excuse for the next four games at least.

Funny, just before this game we were "spoilt for choice". How quickly things change.

torchomatic

Nah, not McSheff. He's shit remember. Well that's what they used to say on here anyway.

next 5 games, 4 points if we are lucky.

Scunthorpe will destroy us. Robins. Clarke. McSheffery, all with a point to prove and rub our noses in it.

Sheff Utd and MK Dons, 0 points.

Lucky to draw vs Barnsley and maybe a win vs Vale.....

mrtrench

We all expected to get thrashed today. I'm surprised that it's so negative on here given that we only lost 1-0.

stupot07

Nah, not McSheff. He's shit remember. Well that's what they used to say on here anyway.

Sheff 5 goals 7 assists

Cov
O'brien 4 goals 4 assists
Fleck 0 goals 2 assists
Barton 0 goals 1 assist
Thomas 0 goal 0 assists
Finch 0 goals 0 assists
Swanson 0 goals 0 assists
Coulibaly 0 goals 0 assists
odelusi 1 goal 0 assist

Cov total 5 goals 7 assists = Sheffs current total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blue Harry H

Sheff 5 goals 7 assists

Cov
O'brien 4 goals 4 assists
Fleck 0 goals 2 assists
Barton 0 goals 1 assist
Thomas 0 goal 0 assists
Finch 0 goals 0 assists
Swanson 0 goals 0 assists
Coulibaly 0 goals 0 assists
odelusi 1 goal 0 assist

Cov total 5 goals 7 assists = Sheffs current total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

This highlights (O'Brien aside) how woefully short of creativity our midfield is - if they were all magnificent defensively (a la Lloyd McGrath) then one might just forgive that fact, but when they are not it makes you wonder why Pressley has continually ignored this area?!:confused:

Terry Gibson's perm

Rapidly descending into Thorn territory.

Seppela has to actually make some strategic decisions. She needs to invest in a taxi fare for Pressley to the nearest job centre and ensure there is enough room for Waggot as well.

I agree with Grendel but he missed out Fisher to complete the deadly trio.

dongonzalos

She needs to invest the legal money in the team. If she did we may still have Bakers creativity and Goals. A quality left back in Blair Adams and a permanent proven striker.

Wrong tactics from the top and has been for about the last 5 years.

ccfcway

We all expected to get thrashed today. I'm surprised that it's so negative on here given that we only lost 1-0.

We has less shots on target in our game than Hull did against Manchester City. They got an outcome, we didnt.

Preston were on a woeful run.

mrtrench

Mark my words. We have turned a corner; I don't believe we will go down any more.

Moff

Just seen the goal Webster lets Davies move away from him then shouts at everyone else when he scores.

To be fair if your fastest speed is snailpace then it was always going to be tough for him to keep up with Davies who barely moves at walking pace. Webster is pedestrian, it is shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread