Preston Match Thread (2 Viewers)

mrtrench

I reckon we could be surprised today - if the new signings are as good as I hope they are we might actually create something. I'm sure we will concede too so I'm going for a high scoring game. Five goals in total: 3-2 Preston.

skybluetony176

I reckon we could be surprised today - if the new signings are as good as I hope they are we might actually create something. I'm sure we will concede too so I'm going for a high scoring game. Five goals in total: 3-2 Preston.

I'd go with that.

Kingokings204

Think we will try and try but qaulity SHOULD win. 2-0 Preston.

stupot07

3-2 preston. Think the new lads pace will make us far more dangerous on the break away from home, but ultimate preston will have too much quality for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Kevin Davies to bully and dive as usual=Preston win @ 4/6 easy cash !!!

stupot07

My line up prediction (not necessarily what I would choose)

------------Burge
Willis--Martin-Webster-Pennington
Odelusi-finch-fleck-o'brien
-------williams
--------------Samuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Preston 6 Coventry 2. We have solved our goal scoring problems at last .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We will win three one

If we do I will, for the first time in a long while , look forward with renewed optimism to the next home game . That being so, I will also brace myself to be slapped in the face.

chiefdave

With Crewe playing Colchester anything but a win and there's a very good chance we'll be 1 place above the relegation zone with the team below us having game in hand.

2-0 to us, Burge to have a blinder.

Chez78

Usually terrible at Preston but they are on a terrible run so I'm going for a sneaky 2-1 to us, the new lad from Boro and Sam the man.

Webster own goal city to score all three

SkyBlue_Bear83

My line up prediction (not necessarily what I would choose)

------------Burge
Willis--Martin-Webster-Pennington
Odelusi-finch-fleck-o'brien
-------williams
--------------Samuel

Haynes will surely play left back?

James Smith

Preston are 4th and we don't have a great record of positive results against them. So I can't see a positive result today but I hope I'm proved wrong. I would love a win to cheer me up as I'm currently in bed ill having spent last night being sick. And no it wasn't due to alcohol consumption, before anyone suggests that.

SkyBlue_Bear83

RB playing at LB, whilst a natural LB is on the bench. Back to his idiot tactics

No Odelusi, Fleck and Barton in midfield. Comfortable loss

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why are CWR saying Madine has been released from Sheffield Wendesday?

There was a joke on his twitter about him cancelling his contract (his mobile phone contract) and they are saying he has been released from Wednesday.

Seriously who pays these idiots?

Users who are viewing this thread