Pressley not happy with Clarke at all (1 Viewer)

aodea

Has Leon clarke handled this badly? yes
Was leon clarke always going to look to leave? yes
Its now time to get rid. It is a pity and he will be a hard player to replace but he cant stay after they way he has gone about this so we will move on. Realisticly we are a young squad who have done wonders this year and hopefully next year with a few more additions we will kick on a little again. Dont be worried abouit players like Clarke leaving they come and go, King, Mgoldrick but can all be replaced. He scored plenty of goals and we should get a tidy sum for him and although pressly wont see any of it, its not the worst thing in the world.

Ashdown1

I think it's actually just Webster { Good friend of SP from their playing days at Hearts} and Slager who probably came for nothing. Forgive me if I'm wrong but can we believe that anyone will be brought in for a fee now or indeed that anyone would want to join this car crash of a club unless they are familiar with the manager or desperate?

runner

Yeah, defo time to go ... sad but that's some footballers for you ... respect Elvis though, that's why I honestly believe he will stay longer than most expect him too ... he has some morales, sadly Leon doesn't.

Nick

Administrator
I think it's actually just Webster { Good friend of SP from their playing days at Hearts} and Slager who probably came for nothing. Forgive me if I'm wrong but can we believe that anyone will be brought in for a fee now or indeed that anyone would want to join this car crash of a club unless they are familiar with the manager or desperate?

People were saying who would want to come to us before clarke did.

Captain Dart

People were saying who would want to come to us before clarke did.

He came before the club moved and while crowds were still averaging about 11K , things are undeniably less attractive now.

Users who are viewing this thread