Pressley not happy with Clarke at all (1 Viewer)

Godiva

8k? Try 3 at the most!

I was told by a player that Clake is on 8k/w ... do you have better insight info?

GaryJones

Leon - Your a disloyal greedy bastard!

Chipfat

I can't wait for Callum Wilson to come back. What a player he could become. He should be looking at this as his chance to be a hero. Clarke jumping ship, upsetting the boss, the morale, the fans...Wilson comes back from injury, the local boy scoring goals, assisting goals, refreshing attitude! Bring on March...

Be careful for what you wish for ,,, lots of club waiting for him to get fit and my only worry with his injury he might get tempted by an offer of a life changing contract.. His injury has been a long term issue and could force him or his agent to sell the short career and take the money attitude on him...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I can't wait for Callum Wilson to come back. What a player he could become. He should be looking at this as his chance to be a hero. Clarke jumping ship, upsetting the boss, the morale, the fans...Wilson comes back from injury, the local boy scoring goals, assisting goals, refreshing attitude! Bring on March...

But I think it was proven when Clarke was out before (with a genuine injury.....I think) Wilson needed someone up top with him. And him returning to the form we have seen this season will likely depend on who Clarkes replacement is

ccfc92

I was told by a player that Clake is on 8k/w ... do you have better insight info?

Football manager 14 ;)

I may be wrong, but 8k a week seems very high for Ccfc, considering we had cranie and bell etc on 8k per week

larry_david

He does need someone up with him. We will get someone else in...but who on earth it is I do not know. Might have to go down the loan route from Prem. Surely our second half performance away at Arsenal would encourage a few managers to send their gems on loan to us. A team who try and play the right way.

ccfc92

Be careful for what you wish for ,,, lots of club waiting for him to get fit and my only worry with his injury he might get tempted by an offer of a life changing contract.. His injury has been a long term issue and could force him or his agent to sell the short career and take the money attitude on him...

A shoulder injury isn't exactly career ending

mark82

Leon Clarke in bad attitude shocker. Whoever buys him should know what they are getting. If there is any justice it will all go tits up for him.

Chipfat

Im not saying it is career ending but if he keeps having the same problem then chances are sooner or later it will effect the way he plays which could prevent a move or progression at such an early age...So therefore he may be tempted in taking the first decent offer that gets pushed under his nose, im afraid thats what happens most take the life changing money other than risking staying on a lesser contract..

stupot07

A third shoulder injury though? OK still not career threatening but if it keeps putting him out for a few months at a time?

Even Murphy commented on Wilson having shoulders made of glass

It's going to have an impact for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Skyblue4u

But it's ok because Leon only wants a move away for more money. Ffs a firm offer hasn't even been made yet he'll happily pick up his wages for doing jack shit. Still love him now? The guy is a dickhead

Rusty Trombone

But it's ok because Leon only wants a move away for more money. Ffs a firm offer hasn't even been made yet he'll happily pick up his wages for doing jack shit. Still love him now? The guy is a dickhead

Offers have been made, and been rejected, which is fair enough. Him being a 'dickhead' is unlikely to have changed over the last few years, did this stop you celebrating any of his goals?

mark82

Hope the greedy twat ends up at Rotherham or some other football backwater.

georgehudson

i ask the question again, as i did on a previous thread,
who is his agent ?
it would appear that this whole scenario was created,
by whom & with what purpose ?

Rusty Trombone

who is his agent ?

Of course it's created, what else would it be? Created by Clarke, with the purpose of getting a better job. I don't think anyone is suggesting some kind of conspiracy (apart from you maybe).

sw88

Chief Commentator!
who is his agent ?

Doesn't matter 'who' is agent is; the fact he has an agent (like every other footballer; sure there are few without them in today's game) is the issue.

They really do spoil the game! Money grabbing bar stewards

87mint

After watching that interview....my love for SP has graduated into complete infatuation and adoration. I worship him and everything he represents

mark82

You mean you want him to stay?

laugh.gif

Liquid Gold

Of course it's created, what else would it be? Created by Clarke, with the purpose of getting a better job. I don't think anyone is suggesting some kind of conspiracy (apart from you maybe).

You've been defending Leon by saying Pressley still rates him and now even he barely stops short of calling him a c**t. You need to give it up and piss off with that disloyal yam yam bastard. I hope he gets his 30 pieces of silver and a broken leg to spend it on

kg82

You've been defending Leon by saying Pressley still rates him and now even he barely stops short of calling him a c**t. You need to give it up and piss off with that disloyal yam yam bastard. I hope he gets his 30 pieces of silver and a broken leg to spend it on

A player leaving us? Oh the shock! It's football, it happens and once he's gone SP will get someone else in. Leon Clarke is a journeyman footballer, how anyone can be so surprised and even angry over this is beyond me.

valiant15

Very unprofessional of Pressley. We all know he wants out.

Is the pressure of working with his hands tied now starting to show?

skybluepm2

Are you his agent? Just wondering why you are so far up his arse?

Leamington Pete

Leon didn't run the show to get his 18 goals, but slotted into a great system created by a brilliant manager and some hard working young players around him. When he disappears without trace at his new club it will serve him right.(Although will he care when he sits at home counting the umpteenth signing on fee of his career? I doubt it).

RoboCCFC90

If we can get between £650K-£750K for him then move him on and bring someone else in, I felt sorry for the boys last night they tried hard but it's obvious they had no outlet up top and that's no fault of anyone who played up there, question is who do we bring in? A striker with experience and knows where the back of the net is? Going to be difficult with 2 days left..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty Trombone

So you're saying that Pressley has been defending him, and now he's being critical. Do you want Pressley 'to give it up and piss off'?

Rusty Trombone

Are you his agent? Just wondering why you are so far up his arse?

No, strangely I'm not his agent. I'm just trying to help you drama queens out by pointing out it is just a job to players, they don't support the team, and they will all leave when the time is right. What is it you don't like about players that leave, the fact that they are going for more money, or is it just players that end up having a few clubs?

hill83

No, strangely I'm not his agent. I'm just trying to help you drama queens out by pointing out it is just a job to players, they don't support the team, and they will all leave when the time is right. What is it you don't like about players that leave, the fact that they are going for more money, or is it just players that end up having a few clubs?

Mate, everything you are saying we already know, you aren't telling us anything new. The point still stands that people are pissed off though. Especially the way he has gone about it.

Users who are viewing this thread