Premier League thread (19 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Yeah. Sheff Utd & particularly Burnley are incredibly naive to think they can play the way they do against teams with that much more quality than them & it just makes it easy for them. One thing you know with Luton is they will make things uncomfortable for most opponents.
Luton are so aggressive, they approach the game exactly how they did the first half against us in the play off final, it is suffocating. If they had a little bit more quality when they get chances they'd be safe I think.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

hamertime

Luton are so aggressive, they approach the game exactly how they did the first half against us in the play off final, it is suffocating. If they had a little bit more quality when they get chances they'd be safe I think.

The opposite to how Robins approaches games

HadjiChippo

IMG_2510.jpeg

giphy.gif

stupot07

You've got to feel for Hamer, yeah, nice to have a pay rise, but Sheffield United are embarrassingly bad.

Blind-Faith

Doesn’t help Hamer, when they play him in the wrong position and their style of football just doesn’t suit him. Apart from the £££ it’s an awful move for him

stupot07

So far in 2024, Sheffield United have scored the fourth most goals at Bramall Lane (4), behind Brighton, Aston Villa and Arsenal.

Grendel

You've got to feel for Hamer, yeah, nice to have a pay rise, but Sheffield United are embarrassingly bad.

He was pissed off he had to stay on for the second half - he’d been onto Uber Eats and ordered a large Doner and some dirty fries

SIR ERNIE

Odegaard is one of the few players you hear about since he was like 14 and actually turns out to be as good as expected. Absolute steal at £30 mill.
He is a seriously fantastic player.
His awareness, movement and weight of pass is exceptional.
In that role he is the best I've seen.

wingy

Leicester to suffer a penalty for their final premier league season, applied next year.
So appropriate!

Users who are viewing this thread