Premier League thread (10 Viewers)

Paul Anthony

Arsenal are going to outnumber the home fans by half time at the rate they're leaving!

TomRad85

Arsenal could be looking at setting records here.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

HadjiChippo

This Arsenal side are ruthless, can tell they want to run the score line up like against West Ham.

Still wouldn’t leave early if this was us getting a shellacking.

TomRad85

This Arsenal side are ruthless, can tell they want to run the score line up like against West Ham.

Still wouldn’t leave early if this was us getting a shellacking.
I think you might consider leaving if this was happening every week. Which it is.

HadjiChippo

I think you might consider leaving if this was happening every week. Which it is.

I’ve sat through some awful spells we’ve had, and against players nowhere near as good as Saka, Rice, Odegaard etc.,

Not a chance I’d be leaving 15 mins in.

Liquid Gold

Hamer has made the sort of move that could really fuck his long term career. Nobody will take a chance on him at that level again and spending a year getting battered and berated like this could really zap his confidence.

They apparently banned him from coming to the CBS too then poor little flower. I hope that cash is worth it.

no_loyalty

Sheffield United’s previous two home games ended 0-5, looking likely this is going to top that. Arsenal won’t take their foot off the gas, they will want to increase their GD as much as possible.

Terry_dactyl

Hamer has made the sort of move that could really fuck his long term career. Nobody will take a chance on him at that level again and spending a year getting battered and berated like this could really zap his confidence.

They apparently banned him from coming to the CBS too then poor little flower. I hope that cash is worth it.
It probably is Tbf.

TomRad85

Yeh I agree, people can talk about the pay all they want, its a truly awful move for him. To be part of this team is a humiliation.

HadjiChippo

We've never been as bad as these in the top flight I don't think
We pretty much always gave a game at home to the top sides.

But as a fan in games like this, you’ve just got to appreciate that you’re watching world class players and this result happens 9 times out of 10.

After this season, who knows when they might see premier league football again, might as well make the most of it.

Saddlebrains

Dont care how bitter I sound, but im fucking loving seeing him struggle and get whacked every week.

The c**t strung us along all summer until someone offered him more cash. Calling it now, he won't play in the premier league again. Hes fucked it careerwise

no_loyalty

He decided he was too good and wanted a PL move then had to wait for the last minute and the shittest team to make it.

No sympathy for him at all.
It’s likely he will be stuck there, nobody is going to pay anywhere near £15M for him.

Brighton Sky Blue

haunt will GIF

HadjiChippo

To be fair though, those results are expected.

Brighton recruit well and have spent big money off pitch in that dept over a number of years becoming a solid top 8 club.

Arsenal and Villa both have £500-£800 million spends over the last couple years assembling world class top 4 squads. You’re never competing with that with what Shef Utd have spent.

Users who are viewing this thread